• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chris Smitherson has a problem: he's unvaccinated -- which means he's left out of all activities as he doesn't have COVID like his vaccinated friends. Thoughts and prayers.

;)

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure how true that article is, but yea that does bring up a good point. GNC has pulled a few supplements that work to help remedy the covid crap. FDA told them to do it.

Everyone I know who has had it, was told to home quarantine but not one was given a regiment to combat the crud.

So you either get healthy or die.

Fun....

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure how true that article is, but yea that does bring up a good point. GNC has pulled a few supplements that work to help remedy the covid crap. FDA told them to do it.

Everyone I know who has had it, was told to home quarantine but not one was given a regiment to combat the crud.

Fun....
    The Babylon Bee is the #1 source of political and social satire currently on the intertubez.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Fun....
    This I can confirm is fact. My wife took our 13 year old son into White Wilson here in FWB for not feeling well and running a fever. They tested him on the spot with the 15 minute test and told him he had Covid and there was nothing they could do to help. Told my wife to take him home and self medicate. I tested at home and my test was positive, we're all vaccinated but not boosted. My guess this was the Omicron variant, seemed like a mid grade cold with sinus and chest congestion. Took over the counter meds the first few days and then felt better. Seems there are meds out there that help you recover from Covid pretty quick but the hospitals don't have any of it.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This I can confirm is fact. My wife took our 13 year old son into White Wilson here in FWB for not feeling well and running a fever. They tested him on the spot with the 15 minute test and told him he had Covid and there was nothing they could do to help. Told my wife to take him home and self medicate. I tested at home and my test was positive, we're all vaccinated but not boosted. My guess this was the Omicron variant, seemed like a mid grade cold with sinus and chest congestion. Took over the counter meds the first few days and then felt better. Seems there are meds out there that help you recover from Covid pretty quick but the hospitals don't have any of it.

Faucci says “You are not ALLOWED to say vaccinated” anymore you must ask someone “If their boosters are up to date” ! Since now you must get a booster every 4-5 months for the rest of your life or until COVID is eradicated! Just saying………

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I thought the PCR test Is for the presence of the Covid19 virus’s genetic material only and thus should be reliable if the virus is present in the sample obtained.

I did find a misrepresentation of why the CDC was dropping its developed PCR test from emergency authorization due to the FDA authorizing many other Covid 19 specific tests not because of any confusion with flu, as it was not designed to detect nor does it detect the presence of flu virus.

You are not recovering from COVID. You are recovering from the common cold or a mild case of the flu. Over the counter remedies have worked on these for decades. Remember, this COVID crap came out in the middle of cold and flu season. When spring came, people had their usual allergies which result in sneezing, runny noses, sinus congestion, coughing, wheezing (asthma sufferers), and headaches. These symptoms continue through the summer and when fall comes, cold and flu season starts again. Additionally, people also get pneumonia and suffer from other respiratory illnesses like COPD, bronchitis, and others. People need to stop believing what they are hearing in the media, anything coming from the CDC, Fauci, the WHO, and many healthcare individuals. The only ones benefitting from all of this are big pharma (vaccines), hospitals, China (masks and PPE), and doctors as they are all reaping the money (millions to billions of dollars being spent).

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Faucci says “You are not ALLOWED to say vaccinated” anymore you must ask someone “If their boosters are up to date” ! Since now you must get a booster every 4-5 months for the rest of your life or until COVID is eradicated! Just saying………

Well since we just had Covid I consider that my booster shot, with nothing but meds to treat the symptoms of congestion in the chest and sinus my son and I both survived it with mild symptoms and now should have plenty of antibodies. Funny thing is nobody has a straight answer on when we should get a booster shot now that we've recovered from Covid!

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You are not recovering from COVID. You are recovering from the common cold or a mild case of the flu. Over the counter remedies have worked on these for decades. Remember, this COVID crap came out in the middle of cold and flu season. When spring came, people had their usual allergies which result in sneezing, runny noses, sinus congestion, coughing, wheezing (asthma sufferers), and headaches. These symptoms continue through the summer and when fall comes, cold and flu season starts again. Additionally, people also get pneumonia and suffer from other respiratory illnesses like COPD, bronchitis, and others. People need to stop believing what they are hearing in the media, anything coming from the CDC, Fauci, the WHO, and many healthcare individuals. The only ones benefitting from all of this are big pharma (vaccines), hospitals, China (masks and PPE), and doctors as they are all reaping the money (millions to billions of dollars being spent).
    I tested positive with both the Antigen test and PCR test done in a lab so believe what you want. My wife picked it up from my son or I and she lost her sense of smell, never heard the cold or Flu doing that.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I tested positive with both the Antigen test and PCR test done in a lab so believe what you want. My wife picked it up from my son or I and she lost her sense of smell, never heard the cold or Flu doing that.
    Yea, this is definitely a bioengineered thing. Designed specifically for a certain purpose.

Top Bottom