• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just read an article where the sleepy Joe Biden administration is now going to move towards a more COVID is a fact of life like the flu that we will just have to live with forever SHOCKER !!! My question is this. Now that they are saying boosters are only effective 4-5 months meaning you must now get possibly 3-4 boosters a year for the rest of your life how many will really do that ??? I think the better case scenario is those that got the vaccine and one booster will continue to claim they are fully vaccinated when the “Science” now says they are not, just to shame no vaxers which they themselves are now one unless CONTINUALLY getting boosters FOREVER !!!!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    they lied, the covid shot is just that a shot like the flu shot, it is not a vaccine. The new one coming out of Walter Reed is a covid and flu shot in one, most likely a once a year thing.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No WuFlu shots and no Booster. I can't be certain if it was Covid that put me in the hospital a year and a day ago but September 2nd thru the 12th or 13th of 2021 I did have a mild case while my friends who got it from the same person at the same time as me had to get the monoclonal antibody treatment. My next door neighbor was fully vaccinated as was my father in law and they both died.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I had COVID about 6 months ago.
    My latest blood test sez that I have a HUGE amount of antibodies in my blood now.
    My Dr. sez that the effects of COVID can last years and in some cases,the rest of your life.
    I still cannot smell or taste. Makes it extremely hard to eat. Have lost a bunch of weight.
    I will keep pluggin' along. Hopefully will be above dirt awhile longer. To reload,to shoot,to hunt,is now about all I got now. But will definately make the best of the time I have left.
    For the individual to be able to choose which medical procedure they accept,and which they reject ... IS STILL A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT.
    THOSE THAT MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR EITHER CHOOSING TO TAKE ALL THESE SHOTS AND BOOSTERS,OR REJECTING ALL OF THEM ARE STUPID,UNKNOWLEDGEABLE,AND BASICALLY LEED A EXTREMELY SHALLOW LIFE.
    I almost feel sorry for them. (But of course ... I DON'T.) --- SAWMAN

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My wife decided on the shots because she has health problems. It did keep her from having symptoms in august when i and my daughter had covid. NOAA and UM made her get the 3rd shot so she could make a trip taking water samples across the atlantic. She got very sick and had a rash the size of my fist at the injection site. She says no more jabs. Fast fwd to this week. She made it to cape verde to get on the ship. Before they could leave, at least 3 crew and one scientist tested positive. And they all were fully jabbed. Trip is cancelled. She flies back sunday unless she tests positive before then.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Screenshot_20220107-043156_Gallery.jpg

Top Bottom