• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    travel of citizens between states should not be impeded....or questioned
    That's the problem with Hawaii. It hasn't really assimilated yet. It's still a Kingdom in their heads. It never went thru the Civil War or the Revolution or 1812 or the Industrial Revolution or the Great Depression or any other team building exercises besides WW2. The only reason we took it was we wanted it for the Navy

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Been seeing small bits about causes of death being changed on death certificates to back away from the covid crap... watch this ease away here soon like it's no big deal..
    Yep. Already is. I've seen it first hand in the ER as early as June 2021. But it may just be a Florida thing

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I thought the PCR test Is for the presence of the Covid19 virus’s genetic material only and thus should be reliable if the virus is present in the sample obtained.

I did find a misrepresentation of why the CDC was dropping its developed PCR test from emergency authorization due to the FDA authorizing many other Covid 19 specific tests not because of any confusion with flu, as it was not designed to detect nor does it detect the presence of flu virus.
    Yep. CDC dropped the Emergency Authorization for the PCR effective 12/31/2021. And yet the hospital still wants to put a stick all the way up my nose and risk death by possibly piercing my brain sack, the day before my surgery in the beginning of January. Was told "but Mr. it's standard operating procedure". I rescheduled. I'm voting with my wallet and waiting for the word from CDC to reach the ground floor nurses

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I like to investigate as best I can. Please provide a source for your above information. Thank you very much. I could find no evidence of cold testing positive in the PCR Covid 19 test. Antibody test, yes, but not the PCR Covid 19 test.
    Screenshot_20210815-082057_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-082059_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-082101_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-233959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-003053_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The rtPCR was invented by Dr Kary Mullis. He won a nobel prize for it. He says specifically that it isnt used to diagnose anything. Viruses are just dead cell debris. The test is just to take a tiny sample of any genetic material and multiply it how ever many times to get a something that can be studied. Viruses have never been isolated or proved to cause disease. He happened to die right as the scamdemic started and he was a big enemy of Dr Fraudchi.
    Died very suspiciously

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE INTENTIONALLY LIES TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.
    Wondering - -> what other lies do they speak,what is their true moral character,how prejudicial are they towards Democrats or Republicans,when is the last time they (themselves) actually went out and bought a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread,and stopped to get gas on the way home ??????????
    LETS ALL REMEMBER - -> the US Supream Court Justices are THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE in the United States.
    Less than a dozen people make rules,regs,and laws that effect 300 million Americans.
    Who are they ??? (I mean ... besides liars !!)---- SAWMAN

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here’s a question for those that have taken the jab.

How many of you are focusing on your health? Are you losing weight, exercising, cutting out alcohol, etc? Or relying on the CDC to keep you alive?

If you have reached out to a medical professional out of concern of this virus, don’t you think it would be a good time to focus on your own well being.

At the advice of my primary care physician I got vaccinated as soon as 59 year olds were eligible. Yes, I have had a booster. Also, doc said lose some weight so I have lost 30 pounds since September 2021.

I don't drink any more,

My Trump supportin' Dr recommends the vax.

My wife's Dr. does the same for his patients.

i am not sure I drink any less.

Whisky and water is low cal and low carb, right?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I see you pro vac,pro boost,pro double and triple masking guys,are taking this Covid sh!t extremely seriously <---> UNTIL YOU DON'T !!
    REALLY LAUGHABLE !! --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom