• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    shouldn't have been killed for voicing what millions are thinking.... there is such a thing as hostage/crisis negotiators , to talk people down from the stupid ledge that they put themselves on..

meanwhile, democrats and liberals can say anything they want about trump, conservatives and face no negative feedback...
    Note that the alphabet boys didn't kill the alleged fringe lunatic until O'biden was coming to visit the same state. Until then he wasn't a problem and nobody cared. Just saying... awfully conspicuous timing

Raven

Master
    Again, I repeat, who is armed wearing a ghillie suit on the internet? An assassin? SWAT found the picture.
    Man just about every vet I know has pictures of them in uniform with guns all over the internet... I hope none of us get killed for it

Raven

Master
    I wonder how many of the internet posts attributed to him were deep faked after the fact or instigated by bots or handlers before the fact. Make no mistake, gents, the bots and handlers are here too

M60Gunner

Master
    It’s 2023 and they do not do video interviews. Think about that for a minute. Sad because I used to idolize them as a kid. As an adult I’ve had several of them strike up conversations with me at social gatherings, usually after they found out my background from a family member in attendance. One time one started the conversation by asking me what I was carrying. I was always polite and ended the conversation early.

Southalabama

Master
    It’s 2023 and they do not do video interviews. Think about that for a minute. Sad because I used to idolize them as a kid. As an adult I’ve had several of them strike up conversations with me at social gatherings, usually after they found out my background from a family member in attendance. One time one started the conversation by asking me what I was carrying. I was always polite and ended the conversation early.
    Unless something’s changed they didn’t even take audio taped statements. They would write a statement and tell what was said. Hmmm

Top Bottom