• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Better yet a Breathalyzer lockout. People post some pretty stupid stuff when they are drunk, don't they fellas? I know I have and regretted it almost immediately. Combine that with some opiates / pain pills and it get much worse in the ramblings. On a side note people really seem to tell the truth as it exists in their mind when inebriated, so there's that. Most wife's and LEO's are aware of that fact too.

Dude! You said you wouldn't tell.

IronBeard

Master
    Seriously, though. Did anyone else note that a social media company took notice of some of his posts and reported them to authorities? Not sure if he had prior incidents, but the reporting of his posts appear to set off the chain of events posted by the media.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I haven't seen mention of the case yet. Not sure what's going on.
    But like with the Waco and Ruby Ridge, all the others, they can simply wait and nab the guys in public when they leave the house. They won't be as armed, less neighbors in risk, less hassle, less tactical people blowing things up, just all around better.
    I only see these type operations being needed for active shooter and hostage situations only. You come unannounced in the night and you're bound to meet resistance. I don't see why this is still being allowed to happen when it's way over the top level of force and danger needed.
    Visuals...

RHINOWSO

Master
    Seriously, though. Did anyone else note that a social media company took notice of some of his posts and reported them to authorities? Not sure if he had prior incidents, but the reporting of his posts appear to set off the chain of events posted by the media.
    If you say crappy things, people might notice.

Which honestly was this guy's intent, to get noticed.

Success achieved on his end.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Who knows, at his age he might of had underlying health issues and decided to go out making a statement, he sure got some attention!

IronBeard

Master
    If you say crappy things, people might notice.

Which honestly was this guy's intent, to get noticed.

Success achieved on his end.
    Yep. Better to say nothing.

Not defending this guy. He has zero impact on my life. My point is, there's always someone within the "protect and serve" industry looking for an opportunity to make a name for themself/score some points, by doing the "right thing." "Results" = prestige, promotion, and secures the budget.

FWIW, when considering "threats," intent and ability to carry out the threat are significant factors that need to be considered/weighed. 99% of threats are likely just someone talking @#$%/venting. Meh.

In the PR campaign against the mentally disadvantaged, anything that can be presented in a 20-second "news" clip that makes the public feel like their "freedoms" and tax dollars are being confiscated in the name of security, for the chi'rens, is a win. At the least, it justifies/secures current budget/manpower; maybe get's someone recognized/promoted.

Select an easy target. Take it down with excessive/overwhelming force, for safety. Much safer for those carrying out the "hit," only one side left to tell the story, and the sheeple have heard/seen all they want to, and will give up anything for more of it. Even you...

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Yikes, this may as well be deemed suicide by extreme fedposting. If he really felt so strongly about things he could have used his energy in non violent, non retarded ways to push back against the politics he was against. Nah he would just rather be an attention whore and have an example made out of him. Maybe he was mentally ill? Terminal boomer mentality? How F#%@ing stupid.

Top Bottom