• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master

Im starting to see more and more about this incident and it looks ugly.

I haven't seen mention of the case yet. Not sure what's going on.
    But like with the Waco and Ruby Ridge, all the others, they can simply wait and nab the guys in public when they leave the house. They won't be as armed, less neighbors in risk, less hassle, less tactical people blowing things up, just all around better.
    I only see these type operations being needed for active shooter and hostage situations only. You come unannounced in the night and you're bound to meet resistance. I don't see why this is still being allowed to happen when it's way over the top level of force and danger needed.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    It's an interesting case. Allegedly he made threats about POTUS and the VP.

The Monday Morning Quarterbacking on this will be interesting.

Bodycam footage will be important.

Beached

Expert
    I read this morning he made graphic threats on social media. Seems to me just by his actions they would know he was an idiot much simpler ways to get him to the door than blowing it up ?article with his threats on fox is it all true your guess is as good as mine I lost faith in the so called news years ago and fast losing any faith I had in government as I watch them. Seems odd that violent crime runs rampant in every major city violent felons turned loose daily. Victims get little or no justice.But threaten a politician on social media and you get a swat team sent to your house right away. Guess we know who is important and who is not.

Beached

Expert
    Wonder did they serve the warrant? And he escalated it from there it all might come out eventually or a version of it anyway.

BluesBrother

Master
    This guy was short, over weight, 75 years old, walked only with assistance of a cane or walker, and regularly attended a Christian congregation. Oh, and did I mention he was a white guy? The fbi knew all this about him before the midnight raid that killed him. Is this going to be investigated like Ashli Babbitt 35, an Air Force veteran and ardent supporter of former President Donald J. Trump? Lt. Michael Byrd fired once killing the veteran.

_116390321_ehrditpuyaaz8sj.jpg
    iu

Last edited:

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Seems like folks would stop posting such stupid things on social media.

I think it was the pics he was adding on top of the threats that drew the attention. Seems like a internet tough guy, he wasn't going anywhere except back and forth from his computer to his fridge. The FBI guys just love to put on their tacticool gear and go do raids and they knew when they did it this way how it was going to turn out.

tros6t

Marksman
    Good ole social media! Another way for idiots to “express” themselves! In Chicago, many of the gang shootings start on social media! Maybe the gov needs a $200 tax and a background check before allowing people to use social media!
    Truth is the gov doesn’t care about people killing each other! As long as they killing each other, they won’t have time to think about them!

RidgeRunner

It's only original once
    GCGF Supporter
    Good ole social media! Another way for idiots to “express” themselves! In Chicago, many of the gang shootings start on social media! Maybe the gov needs a $200 tax and a background check before allowing people to use social media!
    Better yet a Breathalyzer lockout. People post some pretty stupid stuff when they are drunk, don't they fellas? I know I have and regretted it almost immediately. Combine that with some opiates / pain pills and it get much worse in the ramblings. On a side note people really seem to tell the truth as it exists in their mind when inebriated, so there's that. Most wife's and LEO's are aware of that fact too.

Top Bottom