• ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I
    Oh,ok,so they do not have a motor.
    Sorry for my confusion.
    Did you get your info from a bro or by phoncon with Jackson Guard ?? --- SAWMAN

Got it from the US government.

Electric bicycles are not considered motorized vehicles by the US government if they meet certain requirements, which most pedal assist bikes do (on purpose so that you can use it like a bicycle).

Stick to talking about what you know - like 3500 yard shots on deer out of a 16” barrel…

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Im considering the new RadRover Gen 6. Not in stock yet.
    They say it will ship in about 2.5 months.
    Middle of the road pricing, has the features Im looking for.
    30+ mile range depending on petal assist could be much more, so should be good for running the property and does over 25 + MPH. Would probably order a 2nd battery for long stays. I do have an AC charger in my jeep, but they say it takes 6-7 hours to charge.
    Cost is a little over 2 grand with accessories.
    Look it up and tell me what you think.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Pls correct me if I am wrong,but most/all vechs,like my new FORD,needs to be running to use the 110/120 outlet. ---- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Pls correct me if I am wrong,but most/all vechs,like my new FORD,needs to be running to use the 110/120 outlet. ---- SAWMAN
    You are correct, Sir. Good Point!
    I have a portable generator for camping, but I would likely have the extra charged battery and not need the Gen for charging. I would save it for the electric ice cream maker.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oh,ok,so they do not have a motor.
    Sorry for my confusion.
    Did you get your info from a bro or by phoncon with Jackson Guard ?? --- SAWMAN

What is your problem?

can you not use English or accept that you are wrong?

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This thread got infinitely more interesting. How bout them E bikes, am I right?

Check out the QuietKats... that's the ones I'm familiar with and they are pretty awesome!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I read an article about how the Marines are field testing some all electric bikes. Hard to beat how quiet they are, and they can be man-packed over mountains where there's no roads. But even with quality parts and proven mission capability, there is no protection against IED's, which is what killed our Marine Corps offroad motorcycle program (literally). Then these Uncle Sam e-bikes get to go to auction! That's where I'll be waiting.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Check out the QuietKats... that's the ones I'm familiar with and they are pretty awesome!

I’ll check those out. I saw then a while back and they looked good. I don’t remember the pricing, but I’ll take another look. Thanks for the reminder.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

they are good - but you will spend 5k+ to get the same specs as Juiced or Rad.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A moped is better, has pedal or motor, very quiet and can carry more as in driver and load, trailer or drag
    And can get gas anywhere. There's nothing fun about being 20 miles from the house and begging for a power outlet to charge a battery, and waiting. The Honda Ruckus 50cc is an offroad capable street legal scooter that is built like a dang tank and has wide nobby tires made for the sand we have around here, and requires no special motorcycle license. No pedals, but the tubular frame has plenty of storage capacity for extra fuel and racks and gets 100 mpg. I got started on an old 70's Honda moped, when I was 14. The guys still riding mountain bikes could beat my 50cc off the line and to the street corner, but I'd get the last laugh all the way to the store across town. I ran out of gas halfway to Holt once and had to pedal back to Milton, and I made sure that never ever happened again! Pedalling a hundred pound moped with one gear made for Grandma on flat ground at 5 mph, with a seat and frame not proportioned for pedaling, sucks. The good news about electric bikes is that if you have money and aren't in any hurry, they can be upgraded to be solar powered, for true power anywhere

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I decided to get the RadRover 6 Plus 750 watt bike. Going to purchase the front and back racks for transporting gear.
    Supposed to ship in a couple months.
    It's their new design of the old 5 model fat tire bike.
    Looks like a cool ride to get around the trails.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I decided to get the RadRover 6 Plus 750 watt bike. Going to purchase the front and back racks for transporting gear.

good choice!

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    PM. Sent

coralcop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a Dyna Lion fat tire ebike from Amazon four months ago. It is a pedal assist or throttle bike with 4 inch tires and rear rack included. It has two large batteries mounted on the frame that can be switched independently with a key when one runs low. I rode it 68 miles one day,and still had half a battery left. I have put about 650 miles on it since purchased, and no problems so far. Heavy duty frame, front fork shocks. It should work nicely for hunting,

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thats an awesome 68 mile ride with battery still having juice! Sounds like a great bike!
    I hope Ive made a good choice. All the reviews Ive read says its a good bike.
    I'll have to look yours up and compare.

Top Bottom