Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

ERGC resumes normal hours of operation

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

kidsoncoffee

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Sir, I do not understand what you are going on about. I have certainly not called you dishonest. What could you have possibly done in that way.
I said I understood where you are coming from. I consider myself more of a patron in my relations to the club and fact I do hold one of the 20 mortgages that was used in the recent land purchase because of a personal choice.
You have paid for services and while I am not a lawyer, there could be an obligation for the club to make good on them. Fact is lately I seldom use my membership preferring to shoot most often at the PRPC.
I will not discuss this further with you other than to say I do somethings that I consider to be for the betterment of the community and expect nothing in return. I certainly do not expect others to act as i act.
Sorry I misread into what you were saying. Wasn't trying to argue with you, I just interpreted the "honest citizens" part as a dig at me since I was trying to negotiate pricing with membership renewal.

Chrisflvs

Reaction score
I applied and paid the annual membership fee, and haven't gotten any response or information via email? Is this normal, or how does this work. Thanks

FrommerStop

Reaction score
I applied and paid the annual membership fee, and haven't gotten any response or information via email? Is this normal, or how does this work. Thanks
I have gotten responses, especially receipt for payment and notice of having passed the safety quiz. I am not on board or anything there so I suggest you call. I renewed months ago prior to this covid 19 mess.

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Members online