• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    WAIT, they are issuing a card now with the vaccine a record for you, soo you will be required to have the vaccine to work, shop, go anywhere and maybe to collect pensions...probably will do it for testing too.
    Odd how we may need vaccine identification to protect the Population but no mandatory Voter ID in all locations to protect the Population.

Telum Pisces

Master
    The only person in my Doctor’s office wearing a mask is my Doctor
    The nurse’s and receptionist don’t wear them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My doctor does not wear one! I have never worn one! I will not wear one any time in the future either.

And I can't stand the people that tell me I don't care about others by not wearing one! You can shove your way of thinking up your butt! My wife has a compromised immune system. I've known about trying to keep us and her away from crappy viruses many years before this crap!

And a mask was never a part of how health officials told us for years to keep her safe!

And we are not about to change because of this new natural virus out in the world. Just another thing to be out there. If you want to live your life a certain way, go for it. But don't tell me how to live our lives!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

M60Gunner

Master
    My doctor does not wear one! I have never worn one! I will not wear one any time in the future either.

And I can't stand the people that tell me I don't care about others by not wearing one! You can shove your way of thinking up your butt! My wife has a compromised immune system. I've known about trying to keep us and her away from crappy viruses many years before this crap!

And a mask was never a part of how health officials told us for years to keep her safe!

And we are not about to change because of this new natural virus out in the world. Just another thing to be out there. If you want to live your life a certain way, go for it. But don't tell me how to live our lives!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

yeah it was my current physician who first told me they don’t work against viruses and they won’t protect the ocular transmission route

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    if {IF} masks worked at 99-100% rating in blocking the virus, that would be different...maybe.

i even find the 95% rating on the ND 95 masks, to be dubious....lab tested under perfect conditions, not real world conditions

kind of like fuel mileage stickers on new cars, that is never on target, always lower.

i will come unglued on the first stranger that chides me for not wearing one....

wildrider666

Master
    Fact is: we have "karens" and business entry monitors pushing the mask requirement. Another fact is those folks are being physically attacked, shot and some killed.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Telum Pisces

Master
    The heat keeps getting turned up, things will boil over.

People in power are slowly turning up the heat to see what it takes for the frog to jump out instead of getting used to the heat and cook slowly! Too many people are comfortable in their warm water as the temperature is slowly turned up for them to not notice. This COVID garbage was a huge tick upwards that people in power took advantage of and are still using it as an excuse to turn the heat up even more. And people are just eating it all up like dumb animals being led to slaughter!

Hello, I am big government and I am here to help! I am amazed at how people are just willing to roll over and allow government help/control their lives!

And it's a perfect storm to be messing with people's health and to scare folks into thinking that if they don't do this or that, that their lives may end or a friend or family member may die etc... To me this is a form of government holding you hostage!

I'll give you an example. I used to work in the FMS world in the DOD. FMS stands to Foreign Military Sales. I worked on programs that we sold to foreign countries. You can guess which program after telling you this next bit. But Turkey just went through a Coup attempt. A couple of meetings with the folks from Turkey were put off for a while. But things settled down just enough for them to travel to the US to meet with us again.

Come to find out, these men's families were being held hostage back home in Turkey as leverage to make sure they would come back to the country and not try to defect to the US while here!

Our government is telling us though the media that if we don't do this or that in regards to this virus crap, our friends and family members may end up dying! To me that is not too much of a stretch from what the government of Turkey was doing to their people! They would make these people so terrified and force them to do something.

That is one authoritarian government over their citizens. And it's happening here and now in the US.

I saw a stupid billboard in Pensacola today. It had a person's head and what looked like spewing out a punch of particles. In the particles, it spelled out, DON'T SHARE AIR!!

My 14 year old daughter laughed and asked if it said what she thought it said. I said, yep! She goes, we kind of need to share the air to breath and said who ever made that billboard ad was dumb. Maybe she does listen to me sometimes.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Another thing that is bugging me is the fact that it's great that our governor here in FL is saying that there will be no mandate for the vaccine etc... Whether you are for it and will take it or not, is great and your decision and I respect everyone's decision to do what they want. I have not qualms with anyone that wants to take it.

But to stand by and watch almost every business out there make it mandatory for their employees is kind of just standing on the sidelines and watching a pseudo mandate happen and saying, "it wasn't me!" If you mandate something in order for a person to keep their job and feed their families, you basically are taking their "choice" in the matter away! Hospitals and nursing home employees and first responders are all talking about making it mandatory for their employees.

I also get the fact that the state government shouldn't get involved with private business and their policies that don't break the laws. But dang, it's one tough conundrum there that I don't know if I would have the right answer.

Zeroed in

Master
    The News this morning said the Covid-19 is now the #1 Killer in the United States.

Believer or non-Believer, it makes you wonder.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Is anyone else noticing that our population is allowing government intervention more and more into our healthcare system because of this garbage? Tying lockdown orders to hospitals that are not government run? Our hospital systems are not supposed to be tied to the government. But they are getting more and more cozy with the government with this and I don't think we will come out of this with free (freedom related, not monetarily) hospitals and healthcare. People have been conditioned to allow government to run how we live our lives and get healthcare during this mess!

I had a kidney stone a couple weeks back and everyone made you feel like you are not an important thing to treat!!! The mentality going around is just plain stupid and dangerous.

Zeroed in

Master
    The scientist (Rebekah Jones), who created Florida's COVID-19 data portal was fired from her job with the Florida Department of Health in May, she said, for refusing to manipulate data.

Gov. Ron DeSantis in May questioned Jones’ credentials and painted her as a disruptive employee and a criminal.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Is anyone else noticing that our population is allowing government intervention more and more into our healthcare system because of this garbage? Tying lockdown orders to hospitals that are not government run? Our hospital systems are not supposed to be tied to the government. But they are getting more and more cozy with the government with this and I don't think we will come out of this with free (freedom related, not monetarily) hospitals and healthcare. People have been conditioned to allow government to run how we live our lives and get healthcare during this mess!

I had a kidney stone a couple weeks back and everyone made you feel like you are not an important thing to treat!!! The mentality going around is just plain stupid and dangerous.
    COVID-19 Treatment pays more, your feelings are substantiated.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    The News this morning said the Covid-19 is now the #1 Killer in the United States.

Believer or non-Believer, it makes you wonder.

calling bs on this one.....heart disease and cancer are the tops

FLT

Master
    ^^^^^^ Followed closely by medical malpractice.

Top Bottom