• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    IDK, but he can't be a true God fearing person. To say homosexual marriage is okay, is in direct conflict with the Bible which is Gods Words. So I suppose he believes he is greater than God himself. Crazy

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The christian church dates to at least ' the end of the 2nd century, bishops began congregating in regional synods to resolve doctrinal and policy issues '. The catholic Roman Church is one of the oldest existing organizations and as I understand it really dates back to the time of Emperor Constantine when there were a lot of changes to become quite compatible with Rome as it was then. It has the ability to survive. They have always made the changes as an organization needed to survive and that is what they are doing.
    Such changes may not have the blessing of the original religion.
    The pope and his crew are only human. Anytime you put a group of men/women/its above reproach, abuse follows.
    By the 10th and 11th centuries it was changed enough that in western europe many Kings adopted it as a way to govern the serfs. Charlemagne was well known to have imposed it by force. Now days there is liberation theology and there was/is even catholic workers group.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The christian church dates to at least ' the end of the 2nd century, bishops began congregating in regional synods to resolve doctrinal and policy issues '. The catholic Roman Church is one of the oldest existing organizations and as I understand it really dates back to the time of Emperor Constantine when there were a lot of changes to become quite compatible with Rome as it was then. It has the ability to survive. They have always made the changes as an organization needed to survive and that is what they are doing.
    Such changes may not have the blessing of the original religion.
    The pope and his crew are only human. Anytime you put a group of men/women/its above reproach, abuse follows.
    By the 10th and 11th centuries it was changed enough that in western europe many Kings adopted it as a way to govern the serfs. Charlemagne was well known to have imposed it by force. Now days there is liberation theology and there was/is even catholic workers group.

According to Catholic belief - the pope is infallible and speaks the word of God.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jorge Bergoglio isn't a valid Pope.

Pope Benedict XVI is still the true Pope. His "resignation" isn't as official as the media would have you beLIEve.

Bergoglio IS a globalist And a heretic, and he shows his true colors more and more.
    I thought this was an interesting interview:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to Catholic belief - the pope is infallible and speaks the word of God.
    And who decided that. Surely it was the catholic church coming from the Roman viewpoint that Caesar was infallible, so why not the pope. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    i predict they will still be around another 1,000 years.

What does average man really know about existence and God
    using a bit of South African Humor. someone is ... could hardly be considered South African if one had not heard a Van der Merwe joke
    So the simple boer farmer Jan Van der Merwe dies and is brought back to life. And the old apartheid leader finds out that he talked to god while he was dead. So he wants to know what god was like and Van der Merve tells him "she is black."

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pope supported thug floyd protests. I give no wejght to Political based rhetoric from ALL pulpits ESPECIALLY those contrary to Rights. How does slamming anti COVID-19 protests allign with protests and a recent SCOTUS Ruling shooting down gov restrictions on Religous worship gatherings? Yes, floyd had Rights too but he chose his history of dugs/criminal actions. That's why he was previously shot, busted numerous times and setup his mental state which was compounded by his fatal OD drug ingestion prior to his death. How do those things tally on the Sin Meter?

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Off-topic about COVID-19 transmissions, except on how it deals with an overall globalist agenda, but here is another source of explanation about Pope Benedict XVI's "resignation":

7-part series. TLDR: Pope Benedict XVI chose his Latin carefully and never resigned; Bergoglio and his goons bought it and exposed their true intentions. Pope Benedict XVI has effectively shown the world how high the evil has infected.

Add the nationwide fraud of the US presidential election, and the plot thickens.

This Plandemic is just another mechanism of control and power grab.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After watching the first, I copied the other six for viewing. Very interesting indeed. If the intent was to give the hierarchy enough rope to hang themselves and nobody hung in over seven years, well; what's it gonna take? Might be in the remaining vids.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After watching the first, I copied the other six for viewing. Very interesting indeed. If the intent was to give the hierarchy enough rope to hang themselves and nobody hung in over seven years, well; what's it gonna take? Might be in the remaining vids.
    While I have no knowledge, some years ago associated with I think with some sort of Vatican banking where some disturbing deaths that were even portrayed in the last godfather movie. It seems there was a strong underworld connection. At least two Sicilian police officials were murdered in the aftermath of this.

Banker hanged under Blackfriars Bridge
    Calvi, dubbed "God's banker" because of his work with the Vatican, was found hanging from scaffolding beneath Blackfriars bridge in London on 18 June 1982. Bricks had been stuffed in his pockets and he had more than £10,000 in cash on him
    1606823551386.png
    1606823875972.png

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Is it my misunderstanding or the truth?
    I mean I know the FG is footing the bill for c19, so how do they (fg) figure up what each hospital gets for treating patients?
    Got to be from the hospital reporting x-amount of patients, and x-amount of health services used to treat each person, right? Sounds right.
    Okay, now maybe this is the reason for all the "higher" reported c19 cases "breaking daily records" is coming from. Wouldn't take but a mark or 2 on the admissions saying c19 when it's not. Hospital rakes in money, patient thinks they had c19 and beat it.
    News over reports in certain cities, those hospitals take advantage of the fake news, and adds their own fake treatments billed to the FG (uncle sam).

I know the c19 is out there, it's not waiting to jump on you. Just keep your hands cleaned, especially before touching your face, eyes, mouth.

But I do believe the amount of people testing positive is probably half true. I mean if you think about it, if it was true, just about everybody you see would be infected and spreading it.
    And how many people are going to stay home because they have a sniffle and/or slight cough.
    This is America right, and don't give a shit if they're sick, they're going to work and spread the love. It's freedom of self preservation. No work, No money, No Happy. You know it's true.

Just keep your hands washed frequently and keep them away from your face.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is absolutely hard to believe, but the news reported N. Dakota has a positive rate of 1 in 4 people with covid. So every 4th person has it, walking the streets, stores, visiting, dining out, etc.....

Ch 10 said something about the health dept (or someone associated with health, maybe the cdc?) anyway, said the hospitals were overwhelmed with c19 patients because of the recent thanksgiving holidays.
    Ch 10 said they checked and found that there was no overwhelmed hospitals with c19 in the Mobile area. The hospitals said they had plenty of open rooms if there does become the need.

And they wonder why you can't believe what the govt says?

Then you have BO, Bill and Bush. They said they will take the vaccine on camera to show that's it's okay.
    Yeah okay, maybe a syringe loaded with saline solution, movie prop needle or a maybe tetanus shot?

Remember, Believe Nothing you Hear and only Half of what you See.

I'm not saying either way on it (vaccine), safe or not, and since I'm near the bottom of the list to receive it, I may do so then. If no one turns into a Z or their hair falls out from taking it.

Stay Safe

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hospital billing has been a sham for decades. You would be floored if the hospital sent you an itimized bill but they don't for the reason its so inflated with gross overcharging. YOU must reguest an itimized bill. Asprin $200, Admin package: smallbox Kleenex, water pitcher, cup,lid, emesis basin , comb, tooth brush, paste, nonskid socks: $360. They charge crazy fees partly because Insurance doesn't 100% , to offset non paid service to indigent and because, they can!

When the Fed announced it would pay for COVID-19 expenses covid became the Golden Goose! Treat Flu symptoms get $XXX, treat COVID-19 $XXXXX. They get paid for a covid test pos/neg but they get the big bucks when the result is POSITIVE. Once they put that hospital band on your wrist: your a admitted Pt.
    Hospital's basically shut down to covid and emergencies. Hospitals don't make money on empty beds. You become the Golden Egg with a discrete check in the Box. Do you see a breakdown of what the the Hospital is billing Payers in for services in your name? Nope! You just pay your co-pay of what Insurance doesn't pay, while the Feds pay 100% of all COVID-19 billing.

Bhaaaa, Bhaaaaa, Bhaaaa, keep moving, nothing to see here.

joraca

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <SNIP>

I know the c19 is out there, it's not waiting to jump on you. Just keep your hands cleaned, especially before touching your face, eyes, mouth.

<SNIP>

Actually, it is waiting to jump on you. Where do you think those cooties that your hands are picking up are coming from? Answer: The nose, thoats and lungs of infected people. You share their air, you are liable to pick up their germs. Further to cleaning your hands, when indoors, wear a mask, and stay away from people that are not wearing masks.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Except any qualified knowledgeable medical professional knows masks don’t stop a virus. Why no emergencies over anthrax or any other host of diseases which pop up and are 1000 times more deadly?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Actually, it is waiting to jump on you. Where do you think those cooties that your hands are picking up are coming from? Answer: The nose, thoats and lungs of infected people. You share their air, you are liable to pick up their germs. Further to cleaning your hands, when indoors, wear a mask, and stay away from people that are not wearing masks.

"Newsflash" for you: human spit is full of ALL KINDS OF GERMS.

sarcasm ON// Gee, somehow, we were all lucky enough to survive this far without wearing masks, and now that everyone is muzzled with handkerchiefs and cheesecloth masks, we should be ok. Oh how lucky we are to survive with our lives while the economy and our way of life is gasping for air...// sarcasm reluctantly subdued

Pick a disease. If it isn't fatal within a few days, you would apparently be horrified at how many unsuspecting asymptomatic people are walking around as "positive" carriers. Oh the humanity.

If you have underlying conditions, or you are trying to protect a loved one in your home, then by all means, you do what you feel.

Just try to ratchet down the impulse to support these powergrab edicts and society-killing policies fueled by hysteria. Please. The rest of us would like to resume normal life back in the real world.
    Hey, why not focus on the positive? You know, how the flu is no longer killing people, and pneumonia is no longer killing people, and lung disease is no longer killing people, and all of the other causes of death that have miraculously reduced their historic rates. What a wonderful silver-lining to the coronapocalypse, right?

My bad. Lots of sarcasm throughout.....

Top Bottom