GOA suing FL over Open Carry Ban & Under-21 Carry Ban.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    In recent years/decades, I have yet to see/encounter any "dignitary" worthy of my protection, regardless of pay/benefits. Take that as you will.
    I am only guessing but it seems like a glamor job taken for the prestige and bragging stories .....as long as ya draw first shift and not guarding the limos on 3rd shift you get to jet around a rub the butts of the rich n powerful and there is plenty of this type of officer /agent around they are one step above ROD retired on duty and you do not wanna go through a door with them.........

IronBeard

Master
    I am only guessing but it seems like a glamor job taken for the prestige and bragging stories .....as long as ya draw first shift and not guarding the limos on 3rd shift you get to jet around a rub the butts of the rich n powerful and there is plenty of this type of officer /agent around they are one step above ROD retired on duty and you do not wanna go through a door with them.........
    Everyone is entitled to set their own standards just as I'm entitled to not agree with them, and choose to extend zero respect of their character/conduct.

Top Bottom