• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkness_Actual

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Shit I wish. Depending on what I was doing I had (no clue how I remember these): Iron 5, Drag 3, Tow 3 and a few others I can't remember. Darkness_Actual IA combination of my nickname (Darkness) and "actual" because it means you're talking to the head person in charge.

Darkness_Actual

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Shit I wish. Depending on what I was doing I had (no clue how I remember these): Iron 5, Drag 3, Tow 3 and a few others I can't remember. Darkness_Actual IA combination of my nickname (Darkness) and "actual" because it means you're talking to the head person in charge.
    And just in case shit goes sideways (natural disaster or ze germans start shit) I want certain people to know it's me on the radio.

SLTW

Expert

I was Blue 6 and then Devil Strike 36.

My bde commander was devil 6 and my div commander was all American 6. Which i think is pretty bad ass.

I have two black guns I should post but I’m a lazy bum.

Darkness_Actual

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    It's a romeomindium. I like it. Tucking down takes too much time when you're as slow as I am
    You act like I'm over here winning races. I'm slow too!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Swapped the Scalarworks LEAP/13 1.57" riser (top) for the 1.93" (bottom) and I'm glad I did. Cleaner sight picture and I don't have to dip my head as much. I need a cheaper hobby.
    View attachment 293042
    lower 1/3rd is my jam... love a traditionalish carbine setup.

Darkness_Actual

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    lower 1/3rd is my jam... love a traditionalish carbine setup.
    Ten or fifteen years ago I'd have been good. Now I can hurt my neck if I blink to hard. However I'll keep this riser lower ⅓ and just deal with it.
    PhotoRoom-20240122_131623.png

Themumfordman

Master
    Couple for the thread:

1. POF P308 adjustable piston rifle. Shes a 14.5”, just swapped out the cheap brake for a ASR flash hider so she takes the Omega 300. Also has a PA GLx 2.5-10 FFP w/Scalarworks mount.

2. Century C39V2 I recently got from another forum member, with an Aimpoint PRO & Scalarworks mount.

Attachments

• IMG_8739.jpeg
      IMG_8739.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 23
    • IMG_8740.jpeg
      IMG_8740.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 22

mrjenkins

Shooter
    1st one is a legit QBZ, second is a full auto suppressed sten, 3rd is me dual wielding ar180s, 4th is my carry gun and 5th is my bedside. Used to have pictures of a couple PKMs and an m249 from work. Haley strategic has an S.O.T so I got to see alot of cool things unobtainable.

Attachments

• 20240404_150600.jpg
      20240404_150600.jpg
      4.7 MB · Views: 27
    • 20240103_150315.jpg
      20240103_150315.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 24
    • IMG_20240418_133807.jpg
      IMG_20240418_133807.jpg
      182.1 KB · Views: 22
    • 20240515_155926.jpg
      20240515_155926.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 23
    • 20240710_163830.jpg
      20240710_163830.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 25
    Last edited:

Darkness_Actual

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    1st one is a legit QBZ, second is a full auto suppressed sten, 3rd is me dual wielding ar180s, 4th is my carry gun and 5th is my bedside. Used to have pictures of a couple PKMs and an m249 from work. Haley strategic has an S.O.T so I got to see alot of cool things unobtainable.
    What did you think of the QBZ?

mrjenkins

Shooter
    It's very light. Most of it is polymer
    It's cool and all, being what it is and the rarity of having a Chinese military rifle. It felt cheap. It is mostly polymer similar to the UMP and MP7. I don't recall what caliber it shoots but it's a proprietary round. Believe it or not, this rifle is privately owned and he brought it in looking for a sling set up as close as the Chinese one as he could get. He built it on parts smuggled out of and imported from China. The length of pull on it is really short and any normal sized person will have a little bit of trouble shouldering it comfortably. The gentleman that brought it in was Chinese too. We joked a bit after he left about being a Chinese spy. To my knowledge, the u.s doesn't have one in it's possession. I know a guy that trained foreign troops and got medically discharged a couple years ago. And he was saying he didn't think the u.s had one to examine. Complete unicorn rifle.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom