• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    If he were to have Alex Jones in any part of the government, he deserves anything and everything that happens to him. Joe is nothing but an alcoholic lying POS. I’d love to see him get hit by a train multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Joe" or "Jones"?

Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    The Dems have resigned that they will loose the Presidency, they are trying to minimize the loss at the local, state, and the House and Senate levels. They are trying to keep as much influence as they can and they will once again make it tough on Trump to get anything done. JD Vance is a good succession. The Dems realize that their succession plan sucks (literally as well as figuratively).

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Jones

OK.

I don't know. A 98% accuracy rate is hardly a "liar". And if you're talking about the other 2%, namely the Sandy Hook deal, that was not Jones' idea... he took up someone else's (maybe someone CIA/Deep State connected?) theory. And was it that far-fetched? It's not as if the government hasn't used false-flags and manipulation of emotions to get what they want (gun control, in that instance). Hell, they've never stopped doing it, as explained in the video below:

And perspective on Jones:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    OK.

I don't know. A 98% accuracy rate is hardly a "liar". And if you're talking about the other 2%, namely the Sandy Hook deal, that was not Jones' idea... he took up someone else's (maybe someone CIA/Deep State connected?) theory. And was it that far-fetched? It's not as if the government hasn't used false-flags and manipulation of emotions to get what they want (gun control, in that instance). Hell, they've never stopped doing it, as explained in the video below:

And perspective on Jones:

98% accuracy rate I’ll call bullshit on that one and I’m talking long before Sandy Hook like decades before back in the 90s when that dip shit was still on radio and it had a website with pictures but no video. My hatred of him dates back to at least 95.

DustyDog

Master
    98% accuracy rate I’ll call bullshit on that one and I’m talking long before Sandy Hook like decades before back in the 90s when that dip shit was still on radio and it had a website with pictures but no video. My hatred of him dates back to at least 95.

Yep... the lying media attacks him because he lies. Is this because they don't like competition? :)

I say we just trust that government workers know what's best for us:

https://www.history.com/mkultra-operation-midnight-climax-cia-lsd-experiments

DAS HUGH!

Master
    If he were to have Alex Jones in any part of the government, he deserves anything and everything that happens to him. Jones is nothing but an alcoholic lying POS. I’d love to see him get hit by a train multiple times.

Yeah its just a joke.
    I don't follow either of them but I do see them on other shows n stuff and they Crack me up.
    As far as thier core American values tho they do seem on point on those for the most part.
    So with that being said with the current toilet brush we have now lying with literally every breath, and hating America... I'd say either would be an upgrade lol.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    most pollsters are bought and paid for by the left is my humble opinion...

dirtingd

Marksman
    Now he can pardon Hunter and walk out with 2 fingers up.....thats if he remembers to do it!!!

Pierre

Shooter
    Where is obiden...I'll bet he still thinks he's running. Now I don't think he thinks, he's just a chump who doesn't have a clue. Miss Pecker Head Degree Jill does the thinking but who's pulling her strings? I don't think obozo is smart enough to pull anything.

DustyDog

Master
    Where is obiden...I'll bet he still thinks he's running. Now I don't think he thinks, he's just a chump who doesn't have a clue. Miss Pecker Head Degree Jill does the thinking but who's pulling her strings? I don't think obozo is smart enough to pull anything.
    It ain't over 'til it's over! Who knows what those pulling the strings have up their sleeve! :)

DustyDog

Master
    Pay no attention to the trillionaires behind the curtain.
    BINGO. Those who can and will squash Musk, Bezos, Gates, et al. like grapes if they step out of line. People point to Soros, but he's just one of their water-boys.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom