Anyone check ammo shelves after last night's disaster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ben_p

Marksman
    I just picked up a decent amount of 9mm from the Walmarts, now to find some .223 or I may just buy online. The shelves were bare compared to what I have seen just a few weeks ago.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Yea I saw that Bill ,was talking to a distributor about them and they (dpms) has been discontinued,whatever is made will be gone soon..

ben_p

Marksman
    Sometimes, but why let the man know about it if you dont have too?

I'm not doing anything illegal so I don't care who knows. I understand what you are saying and you have every right to buy things how you want; this is America.

Clay

Master
    Sometimes, but why let the man know about it if you dont have too?

My guess is the Feds are spending much of their time looking at the militant radicals and bunker-builders who are now in high alert, thinking the minorities are going to leave urban areas and pillage their homes and steal their children. I don't think they're worried about you and I amassing a light weapons cache, but I could be very wrong. I just think the extremists have the bulls eye on them now, and many folks really think the 'sky is falling' .....meanwhile, I change another diaper, mow the yard one last time (for the season!! not forever =) and my life goes on without skipping a beat, just a few thousand more rounds of ammo in the safe.

Do tinfoil hats really keep big-brother from reading my lips with satellites ??

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    My guess is the Feds are spending much of their time looking at the militant radicals and bunker-builders who are now in high alert, thinking the minorities are going to leave urban areas and pillage their homes and steal their children. I don't think they're worried about you and I amassing a light weapons cache, but I could be very wrong. I just think the extremists have the bulls eye on them now, and many folks really think the 'sky is falling' .....meanwhile, I change another diaper, mow the yard one last time (for the season!! not forever =) and my life goes on without skipping a beat, just a few thousand more rounds of ammo in the safe.

Do tinfoil hats really keep big-brother from reading my lips with satellites ??

my thoughts exactly,but nothing to hide either,and no,when I was abducted by aliens,they told me that that was an urban myth.

Clay

Master
    my thoughts exactly,but nothing to hide either,and no,when I was abducted by aliens,they told me that that was an urban myth.

Was that before, after or during the draining of semen from your body? I'm alternating Fire In The Sky and Red Dawn marathon today, getting ready for the Obamavasion of Aliens ....now that's a SNL skit !

XD45

Master
    no fear dec 22 2012 is said to be the end game anyway

now that would put a big dump on the oboma reign

20k rounds ammo sounds like alot but that is only 36 bulk packs of 22s and my norm of rounds shot 3 times a week was 200-400 center fire and idk the 22 count

some of us like to shoot stuff

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    I went to Campbell's Hardware again today and they were swamped again the pistol display had a lot fewer pistols than the day before and people were buying pistols and ammo while I was in there. I saw a woman that looked to be in her 80's carrying as much 22lr ammo as she could carry to the register. INSANE!

XD45

Master
    If that's the case, I need to get off of this computer and go do something! Like go shoot up some of this ammo I've been hoarding.

i need to cut the grass so the place will look all spiffy and shit

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I saw a woman that looked to be in her 80's carrying as much 22lr ammo as she could carry to the register. INSANE!

You gotta watch those old ladies. My mom turns 84 tomorrow. She renewed her pistol permit last week and is asking when we can go shoot again.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well yeah, with Finestein and obama talking about gun control and Hilary saying yes to the UN small arms treaty, I bet there are increased sales and stock running out

RIPpff

Banned
    every walmart i have been to was decently stocked

the its running out "scare" tactic everyone has will only make it cost more

get a little here, a little there

as if the U.N troops will not storm the house when SHTF, 10k/20k wont matter

Top Bottom