• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Just part of being an American, they are shielded and names unknown.

Snow Bird

Master
    Frank I think you missed the point...I ment on this forum And just part of being an american, some people don,t want to have any part of jury duty, let alone one like this and will do everything in there power to get out of it and have said so...Serving in the mil is part of being an american and people get thanks ,firemen,police,rescue.also get thanks.

joe

Master
    Can someone explain why whether Zim knew about the Stand your ground laws matters? I guess they could call him a liar because he said on TV he did not know about it. I would think they would be more concerned with what he said to the cops.

Joe

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I think some professor where he had gone to school for some type of law enforcement degree said that Stand Your Ground was discussed at length in class.

As for the jury, I'm waiting on some low life clerk in the courthouse to release their identities.

Snow Bird

Master
    Hugh both of those would sure work.John that will more than likely happen and they should be thrown in jail. For there saftey I hope it is a long time before they are released...Just reread this ,What I mean is I hope it is a long time before the names of the jury are released in case anyone took it wrong

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Gun runner Eric Holder now says he wants a nation-wide review of "Stand Your Ground Laws"... And Stevie Wonder says he won't perform in Florida until the law is abolished. I say, who cares? I wouldn't pay money to see/hear Stevie Wonder anyway. As for Holder, a bi-partisan commission looked at Florida's "Stand Your Ground Law" and determined no changes were warranted. So, go pound sand in DC.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Oduma, Holder, and crew need to get the hell out of states rights. Seems like the issue of states rights came up 150 or so years ago...

The only thing the feds need to do is clean up their own house and pass a universal CCW law making them good in any of the 50 states.

flyandscuba

Master
    The NAACP can feel free to pack their crap up and get the heck out of Orlando/Florida too as far as I care...don't spend another $ here -- take off!

CCHGN

Banned
    Z's brother says even he has to wear disguises to go out in public.....gonna be a long hot summer.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Did you guys hear what the Skittles and tea were for? get this, apparently if you mixk Robitussin with sugar drinks and candy it makes some drug cocktail the rapper call Leem or Lerm or something like that which makes a person more aggressive!!! How about that shit? Couldn't bring it up at the criminal trial but you sure can if there is a civil or Federal one.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Facebook Reports More Unfriending And Blocking Sunday Than Any Day In Its History

MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA – Passions ran high Sunday night as CNN and other news outlets reported the not guilty Zimmerman verdict. Tweets and Facebook status updates were filled with posts ranging from cries of vengeance to jubilant shouts of joy. Strong opinions were prevalent and as a result more people hit the unfriend and block buttons in any day in Facebook’s history. Said Zuckerberg, “Everybody had something to say about Sunday’s verdict. Charges of racism were thrown around at everyone. Tempers flared and a lot of connections and ties were severed. It was even worse than the day the Casey Anthony verdict was announced. It really makes you wonder what would have happened if Facebook were around in 1995 when the O.J. Simpson trial reached its conclusion.”

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2013/07/1...-blocking-sunday-than-any-day-in-its-history/

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    FnF.jpg

Attachments

• FnF.jpg
      FnF.jpg
      35.3 KB · Views: 196

bowserb

Shooter
    Did you guys hear what the Skittles and tea were for? get this, apparently if you mixk Robitussin with sugar drinks and candy it makes some drug cocktail the rapper call Leem or Lerm or something like that which makes a person more aggressive!!! How about that shit? Couldn't bring it up at the criminal trial but you sure can if there is a civil or Federal one.
    It's called "Lean" and creates a high, but then psychosis and aggression. Sound familiar? "Some creepy-ass cracker is following me!" Then a violent attack. Hmmm. The third ingredient is cough syrup with dextromethorphan, like Robitussin DM (please don't count off for spelling). The autopsy found liver damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Snow Bird

Master
    Does anyone know how or who got this whole thing turned into the race thing. I know what the PRES said and all the ministers> I use that term loosley< said but just how did it get started? Everyone knows what my feelings were but I have said from the get go that race should have never brought into it.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Does anyone know how or who got this whole thing turned into the race thing. I know what the PRES said and all the ministers> I use that term loosley< said but just how did it get started? Everyone knows what my feelings were but I have said from the get go that race should have never brought into it.
    The press was beating that drum from the getgo. They were dredging up OLD pics of travon....and editing the 911 recording to make it sound like Zimmerman was a racist. This whole think is about getting attention. The press lied to get viewers , the prosecutor lied because she is an attention grubbing witch, the race baiters lied to make themselves relevant, and Obama ....well ....everything he says seems to be a lie - to increase his power ...and weaken the power of the people.
    I really hope this whole thing comes back to bite them all is the a$$. Trials and jail time for them all would be the only justice we need in this matter.

Snow Bird

Master
    So I take it that is was the local press that started it...Probally turned it into a tv network for more exposure then.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Top Bottom