• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bean Counter

Marksman
    Question probably posed before. At what point, if any, does Zimmerman have a civil right case against the feds? I think that the only person whose civil rights are being violated are his, from the State on up the the White House. I guess with him being "white" he has no right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The 14th amendment didn't apply to just one race did it?

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    even more information the defence did not get

Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-just-skittles-trayvon-was-carrying/#iTYcBl1Wc9b53MCL.99
    leandrugrecipe.jpg

Attachments

• leandrugrecipe.jpg
      leandrugrecipe.jpg
      36.8 KB · Views: 202

Snow Bird

Master
    Now on one news network this morning they say she changed her mind and no book deal. Guess we will just have to wait and see.Another good reason to not watch the news.

CCHGN

Banned
    well, I see on some blogs how folks are saying that while they don't agree with the verdict, they don't think the Fed should be going after Z,,,,wtf?

If you don't agree that a person has a right to defend themselves and the evidence was clear that Z was defending himself, then stop right there.

Btw, the Castle Doctrine precludes any civil action by the victims's family.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Btw, the Castle Doctrine precludes any civil action by the victims's family.

The rules and laws apparently do not apply in this case. The government and the prosecutors are doing whatever the hell they please.

CCHGN

Banned
    The rules and laws apparently do not apply in this case. The government and the prosecutors are doing whatever the hell they please.

Exactly,,,,,,imo, that BECAUSE of that point in the CD, the Feds are acting,,,,,,if the family could sue, they wouldn't.

IMO, they won't find any way to sue. They have to find something wrong with the criminal trial, or some point and the judge did a good job there.

Telum Pisces

Master
    This is outstanding! The POTUS has been sticking his foot in his mouth and showing his true colors alot lately.

Jaron Holliday is the type of person that our president should be honoring every day of his life. What does this president do for families such as the Holliday family?? Jaron Holliday lost his life before Obama was president. But I bet there are a ton more like him that have lost their life since he became president that he could publically honor in one way or another. Instead, he publicly calls for people to honor Trayvon Martin. Such a sick time we are living in right now. I hope and pray that there is some light at the end of the tunnel that I get to see in my lifetime.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.a...s_behind_a_letter/20110907_11_a1_cutlin720722

TURTLE

Marksman
    Exactly,,,,,,imo, that BECAUSE of that point in the CD, the Feds are acting,,,,,,if the family could sue, they wouldn't.

IMO, they won't find any way to sue. They have to find something wrong with the criminal trial, or some point and the judge did a good job there.

everything that we thought could or should not have happened in this case has. I doubt nothing the Left wing freaks will try to do. And they have their commie bastard leader on board too! What else do they need? They have the Justice department which thinks they are above the law at the spear tip!!! Rediculous!!!

fishingjean

Master
    The only light at the end of all [some] of our tunnels is when God comes back for his people, my personel opinion, have a blessed day!!!!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Funny it was all about Z
    What if T, had not been suspended for burglary tools in his locker and had not moved
    what if T had gone home in the 4 min instead of following Z
    What if T did not attack Z but just talked to him
    What if T had not been a racist and angry at the cracka
    What if T not done drugs, including the tea he got to mix for a high?
    What if T was not a punk ass thug?

I think the article could have been written properly.

flyandscuba

Master

Total garbage... Martin had four minutes to go home - what would have taken less than one minute to accomplish. He decided to lay in wait and them challenge Zimmerman. The only aggressor in this incident was Trayvon Martin. He didn't have to confront Zimmerman - he didn't have to throw the first punch. He could have made it safely home if he was scared. He wasn't scared - he was full of a street thug attitude and wanted force "respect" out of Zimmerman.

Martin got what he deserved - a bullet in the chest. Maybe other "teens" will think twice about jumping on a creepy ass cracker...he just may be armed and prepared to use it!

graepaep

Shooter
    I thought it was interesting that none of the options to avoid the death mentioned Martin not throwing the first punch.

Read the comments at the bottom. I'm amazed at how many people actually believe Martin was not the aggressor or even in the wrong.

TURTLE

Marksman
    I thought it was interesting that none of the options to avoid the death mentioned Martin not throwing the first punch.

Read the comments at the bottom. I'm amazed at how many people actually believe Martin was not the aggressor or even in the wrong.

It drives me insane every time I hear one of these morons say " Travon was a child doing NOTHING wrong!" I guess beating the shit out of " Whitey" is not wrong!

Snow Bird

Master
    JUST A THOUGHT...There has been alot of hashing over on this thread about how much of a peace of shit that T was and I am not saying anything good or bad about him but I have not heard one person on this thread thank the Jury...They went into delebrations 3to3 on a verdict....Some are going to say there is no way they could have come to any other verdict.Well they could have,they could have had a hung jury and we would be watching this all over again...How about thanks for what the jury did. JUST A THOUGHT

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    They did their job as citizens are supposed to, they did the right thing, their thanks is being an American and able to serve.

Snow Bird

Master
    Frank I agree with that But there are alot of people that would not go through what they had to go through and receive the threats they are receiving...A thank you would be nice.

Top Bottom