• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does anyone know this is not a scam? Toss bait in water, get nibbles, hold off on all transactions to a TBA buy date, collect funds or CC info: then scam everybody at once. I'm far from warm and fuzzy on this one.

Gunslinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go look at the link to the Group buy very detailed very extensive multiple pages in this link . There is a list of BLF members in on the GB lots with thousands of post. Get in or don't I could care less !

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Click on any link on the site give auth to dump "cookies" ( and what ever else they want) onto your computer. I'll pass on the $25 chicom flashlight group buy. These type of "cheap high lum" lights are all over the net. I'm not sending money in any form to somebody named Cronos or Nancy for that matter. Are you vouching for the buy? Have you done a group buy with them before?

Let us know how this works out for you because I really do care, hence my warning it might be a scam.

Gunslinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes I have played the GB game there before , got 2 of the a6 lights and quite satisfied , and in on this GB for 6 D80 lights see the list user name gunslinger686 on page one. I can vouch its liget but I have few post here so doubt it will hold much weight . This is just a FYI type post . Read the linked post check the site out use your on judgment .

Gunslinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Click on any link on the site give auth to dump "cookies" ( and what ever else they want) onto your computer. I'll pass on the $25 chicom flashlight group buy. These type of "cheap high lum" lights are all over the net. I'm not sending money in any form to somebody named Cronos or Nancy for that matter. Are you vouching for the buy? Have you done a group buy with them before?

Let us know how this works out for you because I really do care, hence my warning it might be a scam.

Got my lights in the mail and there the shit!,wildrider666 pm me your address I'll send you a FREE one (no spam,or cookies)so you can check it out for yourself , all I ask in return is you give honest a evaluation of the light and report back here . And be sure show it to all your buddy's who thought about getting in on the buy ,but back out because they were afraid of being spammed .

Cw myers

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my lights in the mail and there the shit!,wildrider666 pm me your address I'll send you a FREE one (no spam,or cookies)so you can check it out for yourself , all I ask in return is you give honest a evaluation of the light and report back here . And be sure show it to all your buddy's who thought about getting in on the buy ,but back out because they were afraid of being spammed .

Cw myers

I'm sincerely glad that you are happy with the flashlights you (and others I assume) got on the group buy. I appreciate your kind offer but will decline as you not I need to be satisfied, and it appears you are. Pic?
    Warm regards,
    WR

Gunslinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

Gunslinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reminder: The D80-SE Group Buy is still open to anyone interested. LuckySun produced a total of 1000 to meet demand, and there are still lights available in 1A & 3C tints. You do not have to be on the list to purchase lights left in these tints.
    Group Buy code is: BLFD80CM

http://m.gearbest.com/blf-_gear/

Click the link place however many you want in your cart put the group by code in the appropriate box price shows $28 once you enter the code price goes to 20 and some change. You will need some batteries I would suggest at least two and a charger I have a link at the beginning of this thread to batteries and chargers . Note you will need button top type 18650 lithium ion batteries .

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    what makes these special? and what is the difference between the 3? I buy 2000+ lumens for $20 or so all the time, water proof, can dump in a bucket of water and leave overnight.

Gunslinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    what makes these special? and what is the difference between the 3? I buy 2000+ lumens for $20 or so all the time, water proof, can dump in a bucket of water and leave overnight.

The difference between the three is the color tent one is more blue or one is yellow-ish and the other one is in between please share a link to your 2000 lumen $20 light ,,,,,

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    There are dozens of lights, all are made in China, some are private branded, I have them from 110 lumen to 3800 lumen personally. Some of mine have the cree modules that interchange the color, white, blue, green, red. All use the 18690 batteries and I run them between 2400MaH and 5000 MaH. I am a light freak and have too many, even my headlamps are 2000+ lumen...lol

Lets see the last one I bought was from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010DHZ78Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

The light manufacturers in China will work with you on spec and private label for less quantity than you think, same with MDVR's, lots of fun stuff.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The difference between the three is the color tent one is more blue or one is yellow-ish and the other one is in between please share a link to your 2000 lumen $20 light ,,,,,

I get mine off eBay. Sure, sometimes it takes 3 weeks to get it, but mostly about 7-10 days, and that's okay with me. I don't care about the "tent" (tint).
    But there are some that have Red, Green or Blue. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREE-T6-LED...379830?hash=item2eea3d4636:g:9BgAAOSw5dNWjdbT starts at $4.99 free s/h. I've bought 2, they were $4.99 each. Only 650 lm's but still bright.

About the only difference is, I get the light (2500 Lm), pressure switch, battery (18650), battery charger and flashlight scope/picatinny rail clamp, all for $17.20

OR if you just want the 2500lm light, mount and pressure switch, that's $14.81 obo.

Just depends on what a person wants to spend and how fast they want it. There are a lot of China Sellers that ship within the US, so s/h time is about 5 days, sometimes less.

Bugsy36

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello everybody :) My name is Bugsy36 from BLF. I did not know this site existed until Gunslinger mentioned it.

Glad to see he is all excited about his LS D80-SE's. As a fellow shooter with a flashlight addiction..I know where he is coming from. It is worth looking at. I know Gunslinger can answer questions but any light related questions I would be glad to help with. Definitely do not want to see people get stuck with sub-Raven stuff.

Looks like I have some reading to do here on some of the newer offerings in the world of handguns.

Top Bottom