DK Firearms

You are about to seriously lose some rights and I ain't talking guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is a bunch of crap. When they start talking about making it a Federal offense for Muslims bashing EVERY other religion but theirs we can talk. Till then I will continue to tell the truth about them in any way I see fit till everyone knows they want us dead and their way of life forced on us all. Peacfull religion my ass!!!

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Screw 'em all. If there are any good ones, allah can sort them out when we send them to him.
    Yeah John, I've heard the same 2% argument as well. As long as there are ANY who want global caliphates and shariah law then it looks like we have a war on terror. Stay safe brother.
    I dropped my fb account because I really don't trust it. It is good for maintaing contact with friends and family scattered all over but I'm sick of the lack of privacy in "social media"....
    This WH and every dept in it are corrupt and not trustworthy!!! JMHO

Doomsday

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fuck Islam and any US Attorney who puts Islam ahead of my right to free speech. By the way , i'm a retired Judge Advocate and would love to take this clown on in court over this matter. Come and get me for my supposed civil rights violation ass holes. I didn't spend 25 years in uniform because I didn't believe in freedom of speech,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snpmorgan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fuck Islam and any US Attorney who puts Islam ahead of my right to free speech. By the way , i'm a retired Judge Advocate and would love to take this clown on in court over this matter. Come and get me for my supposed civil rights violation ass holes. I didn't spend 25 years in uniform because I didn't believe in freedom of speech,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heck yeah!!! That's what's up!!!!! FFFFFFF ALL THOSE BASTARDS AND THE CAMEL THE RODE IN ON!!!!!!

Top Bottom