DK Firearms

You are about to seriously lose some rights and I ain't talking guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense

It’s come to this: The two top U.S. Department of Justice officials in Tennessee have organized a meeting to discuss the fact that not all American Muslims are terrorists and those who trash Muslims on social media may be violating civil rights.

The U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, Bill Killian, and the special agent in charge of the state’s FBI office, Kenneth Moore, will speak next week at a meeting called, “Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society.”

The American Muslim Advisory Council of Tennessee is sponsoring the event to promote understanding about the Muslim culture, the Tullahoma News reported.

If you didn’t know that inflammatory postings about Muslims on social media could be a federal civil rights violation, you aren’t alone. Which is why Killian and Moore will address just that topic.

According to the article:

Killian and Moore will provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media.

“This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” Killian told The News Monday. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.”

Killian said Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction.

“That’s what everybody needs to understand,” he said.

And what speech on “not all Muslims are terrorists” would be complete without some comparison to Christian Timothy McVeigh and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing? Or the Christian, white-supremacist Wade Michael Page and the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting in 2012?

So, the state’s top attorney for the federal government will try to make sure people understand there really isn’t a difference:

Killian said the presentation will also focus on Muslim culture and how, that although terrorist acts have been committed by some in the faith, they are no different from those in other religions.

“Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were both Christians as was the guy who shot up the Sikh temple,” Killian said. “Sikhs are not Muslim. Many people think they are Muslim, but they split off with the Hindu religion.”

Killian said he has made other presentations in the state about Muslim culture and civil rights laws, and the Muslims he’s become acquainted with are outstanding citizens.

“Some of the finest people I’ve met are Muslims,” he said, adding later: “We want to inform everybody about what the law is, but more importantly, we want to provide what the law means to Muslims, Hindus and every other religion in the country.”

“It’s why we came here in the first place. In England, they were using Christianity to further their power in government. That’s why the First Amendment is there.”

The difference Killian fails to point out here is that domestic terrorists McVeigh and Page were not religious extremists. I do not recall ever hearing that either yelled, “God is great” while killing people, or ever said they acted in the name of Christianity.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05...-on-social-media-may-be-federal-offense-73629

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a muslim acquaintance and all I get from him is that only 2% of muslims are radicals. My answer to him is that the 98% needs to hurry the hell up and get that 2% in line.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got this email last night from my dad. I posted it on an international forum and woke up this morning to some serious verbal personal attacks from all over the world. I love it when something hits dead center:

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so
    quick to commit suicide...lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas

- No television

- No nude women

- No football

- No pork chops

- No hot dogs

- No burgers

- No beer

- No bacon

- Rags for clothes

- Towels for hats

- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower

- More than one wife

- More than one mother in law

- You can’t shave

- Your wife can’t shave

- You can’t wash off the smell of donkey

- You cook over burning camel sh!+

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you

- and your wife smells worse than your donkey Then they tell you...”when you die, it all gets better” Well no sh!+ Sherlock!...it’s not like it could get much worse

AND ... THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They’re not happy in Gaza...

They’re not happy in Egypt...

They’re not happy in Libya...

They’re not happy in Morocco...

They’re not happy in Iran...

They’re not happy in Iraq...

They’re not happy in Yemen...

They’re not happy in Afghanistan...

They’re not happy in Pakistan...

They’re not happy in Syria...

They’re not happy in Lebanon...

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They’re happy in Australia...

They’re happy in Canada...

They’re happy in England...

They’re happy in France...

They’re happy in Italy...

They’re happy in Germany...

They’re happy in Sweden...

They’re happy in the USA...

They’re happy in Norway...

They’re happy in Holland...

They’re happy in Denmark...

Basically, they’re happy in every country that is not Muslim...and unhappy in every country that is!

AND ... WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN... They want to change those countries to be like THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can’t help wondering...

How freakin' damn dumb can you get?

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL
    I might even have to post that on FB.

If I vanish without a trace then you guys will know the FB Anti-Muslim Bashing Police carried me away.

Sailing_Faith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL
    I might even have to post that on FB.

If I vanish without a trace then you guys will know the FB Anti-Muslim Bashing Police carried me away.

It could happen.

I posted this before, but I think this is a good place for it.

These folks are going to use our laws and politically correct ideas against us to get their way.

Take a look at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

This site details what they are doing, lists all the daily news about their efforts, and gives historical background...

They have done this before, and are very very good at it.

Walker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DOJ warns Muslim bashing on social media may be federal offense

The U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, Bill Killian, and the special agent in charge of the state’s FBI office, Kenneth Moore, will speak next week at a meeting called, “Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society.”...

If you didn’t know that inflammatory postings about Muslims on social media could be a federal civil rights violation, you aren’t alone. Which is why Killian and Moore will address just that topic...

Two points. First, I'm not going to change my behavior because of this. On this forum I kind of moderate myself out of respect to the forum. On other blogs, sites, etc. though I don't hold back. It's my right to speak my mind and website/blog owners' rights to let me do it or ban me.

Second, why is the FBI or any other law enforcement doing this? There is a world full of real crime out there like Muslim terrorism, identity theft, bank robbery, corruption of public officials like the Congressman Jesse Jackson, voter intimidation by punks calling themselves the New Black Panthers, etc. Why is the FBI wasting our time and our money trying to be thought police or just to protect the hurt feelings of Muslims?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lose my rights, nahhh, I won't even lose sleep over some pedophile, goat humper being offended. Prosecute me, I could use the cash from the lawsuit following it. Stating facts is neither against the law or violating anyone's civil rights.

snpmorgan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why do so many Muslim** rapes go unreported?

Goats can't talk

** This joke is not meant to be offensive towards goats

camuchi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wait until they spread this infection of our laws to your church.

If he dares to stand in the pulpit and quote the Bible regarding , adulterers, sodomizers, whore mongers or homosexuals - he goes to jail.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the Gov is saying: if we hate and state we hate the enemies of the U.S. we could be charged. This the same Gov that put all the Japanese U.S. Citizens into "Camps" and stole their property? It is time to do the same with the Muslims.

Muslims believe and follow the Koran. The Koran MANDATES Muslims Kill, Rape, enslave and steal from all infidels. This is not a gray area. It is black and white. This is not in the same league as missing a Mass or Temple, failing to go to confession of eating meat on Friday. Is there any other active religion the clearly says Slay Thy Neighbor? So as long as the Muslim Holy Koran says for all Muslims to kill non-muslims and THEY say "THEY are believers in the Muslim faith": THEY are saying that I am their enemy. I am very happy to reciprocate hating them.

Hell, I'm not warm and fuzzy when I get near a little Saigon either.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From an old email.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

camuchi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So the Gov is saying: if we hate and state we hate the enemies of the U.S. we could be charged. This the same Gov that put all the Japanese U.S. Citizens into "Camps" and stole their property? It is time to do the same with the Muslims.

Muslims believe and follow the Koran. The Koran MANDATES Muslims Kill, Rape, enslave and steal from all infidels. This is not a gray area. It is black and white. This is not in the same league as missing a Mass or Temple, failing to go to confession of eating meat on Friday. Is there any other active religion the clearly says Slay Thy Neighbor? So as long as the Muslim Holy Koran says for all Muslims to kill non-muslims and THEY say "THEY are believers in the Muslim faith": THEY are saying that I am their enemy. I am very happy to reciprocate hating them.

Hell, I'm not warm and fuzzy when I get near a little Saigon either.

X2
    This country is allowing itself to be killed from within all on the altar of non offensive politically correct speech. The sooner the Goverment of our country takes off thier blinders and calls this what it is, an attack on the foundations of America, the better we will be - I am afraid if it does not happen in the near future it will be too late as these enemies of America infiltrate us from within and legislate thier own dominance of our culture and control of our country. While 51 % of Americans sit on thier bums taking a government handout eating twinkies,talking on the govt cell phone, fat dumb and happy, voting for whoever promises the biggest picnic basket of goodies!

I often think about how much our country has changed since i graduated high school, 1981 Reagan - Margaret Thatcher
    and now Obama, Tony Blair, Mayor Bloomberg etc etc
    Not for the better, in my opinion.

Think about what our children are going to have to face in the America they will be living in.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While 51 % of Americans sit on thier bums taking a government handout eating twinkies,talking on the govt cell phone, fat dumb and happy, voting for whoever promises the biggest picnic basket of goodies!

How do you compete with 51% PLUS 11 million new mexican democratic voters by the next election PLUS all the voting age kids of the 51% by the next election?

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is a bunch of crap. When they start talking about making it a Federal offense for Muslims bashing EVERY other religion but theirs we can talk. Till then I will continue to tell the truth about them in any way I see fit till everyone knows they want us dead and their way of life forced on us all. Peacfull religion my ass!!!

tiberius

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How do you compete with 51% PLUS 11 million new mexican democratic voters by the next election PLUS all the voting age kids of the 51% by the next election?

To hear some people tell it, it's really easy: you just pander to them! If you play nice and promise them the moon and the stars, why, you've got a constituency for life!

tiberius

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also, the more I see articles like these, the more and more convinced I am that we're being prepared for European-style "hate speech" laws. I really do think it's just a matter of time before some type of legislation on the subject is introduced on the basis of some future "tragedy."

Top Bottom