• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ALL SOLD

IMG_2316.jpg

For sale is a S&W M&P15 5.56 upper that came with my 2008 purchased M&P15. I've since SBRed the lower and no longer need the upper. With four years of use there are some slight handling marks, but functionally it works and shoots great. Before sale I'll be sure to clean it. No charging handle included. $350 $450 if you want the BCG bellow with it.

I also have for sale a LMT Enhanced Bolt Carrier group. This BCG has a third vent hole to reduce overpressure issues in 16 inch barrel carbine gas systems. The bolt is chrome plated or possibly stainless and has a dual spring extractor. Of course the BCG is magnetic particle tested, shot peened and the staking is excellent. I also threw on a one piece McFarland gas ring. $200

Also for sale is a spare bolt carrier that came with the S&W M&P15. $75.

A Smith Vortex Flash hider $40

A NIB Magpul FDE MOE grip. $15.

Used and somewhat dirty Magpul MIAD grip $10

Vertical foregrip and a rail kit by Midwest Industries to mount picatinny rail to a standard carbine handguard. $20 for both or $10 if split.

CAA Foregrip. This grip allows you to mount and use a 1 inch diameter flashlight as well. $20

A AR15 carbine stock $20

Trades I'm interested in.

Striker fired handguns such as Glock or S&W M&P preferably in 9mm. Any DA/SA handgun preferable a Beretta 92FS or S&W 5906 series.

A threaded .22 pistol, preferably a Ruger MKIII/22/45 and it must feed Federal bulk pack reliably.

I will accept or throw in cash if there is a cost difference.

PM works best. I can be reached at 850-501-8646 as well.

Last edited:

KravInstructor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    where is this clay pit you speak of? just moved here from texas like 2 months ago and I had someone come look at my uzi eagle yesterday and mentioned it. Looking for a good place to shoot that is legal LOL

Top Bottom