• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I wish he’d talk about issues.

It’s simple.

Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

Is America stronger or weaker?

Is the US border secure?

Long winded extemporaneous speaking seems to hurt him. He doesn’t need to stir up the base.

He creates problems for himself. It also doesn’t reassure the undecided who will determine the fate of the country. Now isn’t the time to be alienating people. Momentum is hard to control. He had it after the shooting. He’s lost it in a short time frame. Not to say he can’t get it back but it’s getting closer to November.
    he needs a common man or woman to advise him, someone who won't pull punches and tell him like it is, stfu and talk about the record of the dim dems, & maybe interview someone who has lost family members to these scum coming across the border... bring some grocery & gas receipts from 2019 to show.... min 50% inflation since obiden took over

Snake-Eyes

Master
    … So far all I have seen from him and Kamala both is what an awful person the other is, and their fans love every minute of it while anyone in the middle is left holding their noses and trying to choose who to vote for.

I’ve seen him talk about what he plans to do. Yes, it usually involves fixing a problem from the potato-in-chief and cackling moron regime. He has a solid proven record doing the exact job he’s running for. He doesn’t need to keep rehashing those details. He has every right to tear apart the BS from his opponent. She has very little experience in the job she’s running for (she was acting-POTUS for a few hours here and there?), and she has a holy-crap-AWFUL job performance for the runner-up job she is doing Right Now.

If a voter is so flippant and lazy with their sacred civic duty to be an informed voter, then it’s exactly as mentioned earlier: we are getting overrun, and something needs to change.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Joseph Stalin said it matters not who votes what matters is who counts the votes!

Exactly.

For sake of discussion, assume the cackling moron, whose job performance is a blatant FAIL when compared to the job performance of Trump, gets the most votes and electoral votes.

Either A) the population actually elected Trump, but the cheat was effective to sway the count, or B) the majority in the right places voted for her and gave her the electoral win.

Either way, critically-thinking Patriot Citizens should be seriously concerned with the status of the Nation.

The remaining option is if Trump gets elected. The argument could at least be made that the better-qualified candidate won. It would still remain to be seen what reforms get accomplished.

I have zero faith in the libtard machine to work-well-with-others and think of the Nation first, instead of their insane social degeneration platform.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    What is interesting is that many of the older individuals who hate Trump, hate him for one reason. Jealousy. They are jealous that he was able to earn, lose, and earn again a massive fortune. They hate that he is a savvy businessman. They hate that he speaks his mind. They hate that he changed from a Demonrat to a Republican. That is the only thing my parents, who are in their 70s, can complain about. It all comes down to jealousy because they have to live on Social Security. I've told them to articulate the failings of his presidency. Every time, they quote things that others did prior to him.

I will add that his biggest failure was the handling of Covid. I believe that the initial intentions were just, but I also believe that his cabinet had a lot of information withheld from them. There was a lot of pushback from every agency that falls under the federal government. That two week shutdown that turned into a shitshow was unneeded. The crippling of the small market economy such as mom and pop stores was atrocious. There are many things that could have been said better, but I was in South Korea when he visited with Kim and that was awesome because while I was there, that was the closest to things popping off than they had any time previous.

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    2028 can't get here soon enough. We really need a fresh start and better choices. Although I suspect we will have one of the Trump children run in '28. I hope I'm wrong.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    2028 can't get here soon enough. We really need a fresh start and better choices. Although I suspect we will have one of the Trump children run in '28. I hope I'm wrong.
    I think this will be a change for somebody like JD Vance to move to the forefront and demonstrate leadership skills. The real issue is how many stay in Congress because they know they can make it a lifetime versus a maximum of eight years and out. I would like to see younger people bringing their ideas and policies, but the last president in his 40s was eliminated by his own people.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    any of the trump kids would be 100% better than the best slimy turd the dims can produce....

Top Bottom