• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wanted to take a second to say thanks to those whom have offered to help out thus far with this fundraiser.

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like gonna have everything needed to complete one build thus far and hoping to be able to make a second. So still open for donations to help out for this great cause. Spread the word to anyone you may know whom would like to donate to the fundraiser to help out our wounded veterans whom have risked their lives for our freedom.

Thanks to all whom have and are serving our country!

Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be glad to help in any way I can. And to particpate in the raffle as well. The pics of the last one look awesome and I can't think of a better use for a little spending money. Just pm me and let me know how I could help or how to participate or both. Sorry, auction not raffle. Though a raffle might be a good idea to consider.

Last edited:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please, I challange EVERYONE to dig in and give to those veterns that GAVE more than they needed to for people they don't even know. It is the single greatest thing you can do all year. It is an honor to help the soliders who served their country! Thank you 1911Junky for doin your part.

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lets go folks? Lets try and raise as much as we can to help out those whom have risked everything for our freedom and safety!

Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any updates on this? How goes the build? Is there anything that folks like me could help with, like maybe spreading word or locating parts or something? Happy to help, just let me know.

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am finishing up on my first build as we speak. Had another member offer to donate all of the parts for one as well and if so will hopefully have two built to auction or raffle for charity. Any advertising and Word spreading will help a lot. If you or anyone has any ideas on how wouldbe thebest way to hold a raffle for them it would be great. I think more people would be willing to throw in $20-$25 for a chance the win one then to outright pay for it. Anything to raise as much as possible to help out those whom have risked everything for our country. Thanks.

Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I completely agree about the raffle being a better method. I am not all that tech savy, but I know some folks who are. I will see what kind of ideas I can get out of them. Would u want an entire site built?

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think a site for it would be best where people canyo on and pay for the raffle and get some sort of printable ticket or confirmation number and then have it set up where the site automatically does the random drawing, so that it is 100% fair.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you go that route could you set it up to send money like we did before the build got started. I hate to do anything with money over the net unless it's through pay pal and I know how they are about gun stuff.

Top Bottom