• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Staz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What a terrible excuse for a human being they should give him some cement boots and toss him into the gulf first time he would provide an honest meal to somebody

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After I made my comment above, I got to thinking that a bullet was too good. An ice pick slowly pushed into his ear canal would be better.

An old boss I had when I was in the Air Force used to say "gut shoot 'em and let 'em die slow".

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That animal doesnt even deserve a cage. Take him out back put one in the back of its head

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just for arguments sake. If you were walking by the store and you saw the punch being thrown but couldnt get in the door until after it happened, are you legally allowed to do a mag dump on him? I can see if he was walking behind the counter, but what if he was just standing there?

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Just for arguments sake. If you were walking by the store and you saw the punch being thrown but couldnt get in the door until after it happened, are you legally allowed to do a mag dump on him? I can see if he was walking behind the counter, but what if he was just standing there?

I don't think you could have done anything but a citizens arrest. If she had been carrying, I don't think she could have used it. He wasn't armed. She'd be in jail for shooting an unarmed man. Maybe and hopefully I'm wrong?!?

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    True, being pregnant, she'd have the duty of protecting her unborn child who could easily be killed by that animal.

HOWEVER, even after being punched, (not being pregnant) I don't think you can legally draw. Although Zimmerman sets a precedent on the subject.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would think when he came around the counter she could have been in fear of her life at that point. Then it's bang bang time. At least I would have said I was in fear of my life. I think that works pretty well in Fl.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    True Snow, but it happened so fast, she wouldn't have even had the chance.

At the same time, we own a retail store front, are we allowed to shoot sketchy looking dudes anytime they come around the counter? Probably not, will my wife? Probably so. Lol.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Problem is she was knocked stupid for at least 10 seconds in that video. I doubt anyone, even trained could have gotten moving before that guy was already in close.

I "think" I would have been more on guard than she appeared but its easy to armchair.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Problem is she was knocked stupid for at least 10 seconds in that video. I doubt anyone, even trained could have gotten moving before that guy was already in close.

Exactly. The only thing you can train to do is keep your distance and DEMAND it if you're backed up into a corner. Failure to comply? A draw is in order IMO.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dan, that's what I was trying to convey when I told the story about those two guys that came into my yard. They kept trying to subtley move in closer and I kept demaning they back up. I was able to keep the area.opened up, not as much as I wanted but they didn't close.

Top Bottom