Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

What happens when all the states east of the Mississippi limit hunting to shotgun only?

RustedBolt

Shooter
Reaction score
I think it might be the farmland that drives the shotgun thing. I hunted UT and AZ at elevations ranging from 5000 to 9500 feet. We typically hunted with high powered rifles sighted at 200 yards. The the density of nonhunting humans were very thin.

FrommerStop

Master
Reaction score
You can hunt deer with air rifles now. So I don’t think you have to worry about this
Freecutter: Uk basically outlawed knives too. Don’t see how this relates to hunting regulations.

I was referring to your post on hunting wit air rifles. if air rifles are outlawed, there will be no legal hunting with such. Knives are more of a different issue, but they are still needed to butcher your game.

Boardfeet

Expert
Reaction score
I think it might be the farmland that drives the shotgun thing. I hunted UT and AZ at elevations ranging from 5000 to 9500 feet. We typically hunted with high powered rifles sighted at 200 yards. The the density of nonhunting humans were very thin.
Yep.
The ridge is elevated and surrounded by farmland and towns.

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom