• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Got some 30 round Magpul clips in the mail today........LOL JUST JOKING, LOLo_O:eek:. Will someone Please call 911 for those that passed out after reading the first sentence, LOL. The Magazines are Gen 3's, Hopefully they will do me good. I ordered them from Palmetto State Armory. Good service and fast shipping from them. And yes, "clips" go in a girls hair, lol.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I went over to Escambia River Gun Club for a couple of hours. I try to go once a week since I joined again about a month ago.
    Shot my 1988 CZ-75, 1975 S&W 17 and my S&W 642.

The_Spaartan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I went over to Escambia River Gun Club for a couple of hours. I try to go once a week since I joined again about a month ago.
    Shot my 1988 CZ-75, 1975 S&W 17 and my S&W 642.
    Does ERGC let you shoot shotguns? I mainly go to Santa Rosa Shooting Center, and last time I went, I was told they only allow slugs. I wanna see how buckshot patterns through my 1301

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Does ERGC let you shoot shotguns? I mainly go to Santa Rosa Shooting Center, and last time I went, I was told they only allow slugs. I wanna see how buckshot patterns through my 1301
    I’m pretty sure you can but I never have shot a shotgun there.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I shot a 15 shot group then a 25 shot group with my CZ455
    IMG_0910.jpg

wind got me a little

IMG_0911.jpg

got me a little here too but not as much as those low ones when the gurl at the next bench started shooting through that brake...it even made the guy on the other side break out his brake. It felt like someone was blowing in my face when I was shooting. I think it likes Tenex

IMG_0759.jpg

I know...I missed the penny

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The kids and I shot shotguns there all the time when the kids were small and ERGC was little more than a clay pit named ERML. They loved it. Hard to miss. Nobody ever said anything. Then ERML got uppity, changed names, made up BS rules, raised prices and lost me and my whole family as customers for life. Go find a clay pit and do things your way, the way ERML used to be

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Get your name on the waiting list at the Pensacola Rifle and Pistol Club. Yeah, it's a three year wait and it won't do you any good right now, but three years fly by and in three years you'll be in. You don't pay till your name comes up. pensacolarifleandpistolclub.com Pretty much anything can be shot on the Plinking Range, including shotguns. No full auto though. If you don't put in an application you'll never get in.

Last edited:

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I shot a 15 shot group then a 25 shot group with my CZ455
    View attachment 165403
    wind got me a little

View attachment 165404

got me a little here too but not as much as those low ones when the gurl at the next bench started shooting through that brake...it even made the guy on the other side break out his brake. It felt like someone was blowing in my face when I was shooting. I think it likes Tenex

View attachment 165411
    I know...I missed the penny
    50 yards?

Do you use a one piece rest?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The kids and I shot shotguns there all the time when the kids were small and ERGC was little more than a clay pit named ERML. They loved it. Hard to miss. Nobody ever said anything. Then ERML got uppity, changed names, made up BS rules, raised prices and lost me and my whole family as customers for life. Go find a clay pit and do things your way, the way ERML used to be
    When I first moved to Pensacola in 1979 there were several clay pits that I would frequent, along with many other people.
    There was one off 10 Mile Rd on the road to the Crist Plant.
    There was one next to Pine Forest High School and there was one off highway 87 on River Rd.
    Heck, I even used to shoot on the transmission line off Michigan Ave.
    I even shot the clay pit at ERML. I wasn’t a member but there was no one around.
    I know of no clay pits where that’s possible anymore and you sure don’t want to shoot off Michigan Ave.
    I like ERGC. I’m retired and there’s usually not many people around in the middle of the week. $140 is a bargain to me.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    When I first moved to Pensacola in 1979 there were several clay pits that I would frequent, along with many other people.
    There was one off 10 Mile Rd on the road to the Crist Plant.
    There was one next to Pine Forest High School and there was one off highway 87 on River Rd.
    Heck, I even used to shoot on the transmission line off Michigan Ave.
    I even shot the clay pit at ERML. I wasn’t a member but there was no one around.
    I know of no clay pits where that’s possible anymore and you sure don’t want to shoot off Michigan Ave.
    I like ERGC. I’m retired and there’s usually not many people around in the middle of the week. $140 is a bargain to me.
    There's empty pits all over Santa Rosa County. Just gotta know people

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Advice for those of you lucky enough to get permission to shoot on private land. Don’t leave a mess for the land owner to cleanup. Trust me , no body likes to cleanup after other folks. Ask beforehand what targets are acceptable and follow the rules that the land owner gives you about his range.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ordered some grips for my Norinco 213. These are a copy of the tokaregypt grips. It will also cover the crap safety if I chose to remove it or it has the spot relieved if I want to cut it and keep the safety.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-190527_eBay.jpg
      Screenshot_20220508-190527_eBay.jpg
      174.6 KB · Views: 40

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Got some 30 round Magpul clips in the mail today........LOL JUST JOKING, LOLo_O:eek:. Will someone Please call 911 for those that passed out after reading the first sentence, LOL. The Magazines are Gen 3's, Hopefully they will do me good. I ordered them from Palmetto State Armory. Good service and fast shipping from them. And yes, "clips" go in a girls hair, lol.
    No barrets go in a girl's hair. Get your terminology right, jeeze!! :) clips, lol.
    Did ya get the cool windowed mags??

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Bought a glock 19 co2 bb pistol and shot it this evening. Felt like i was a kid again lol. Pretty accurate. Too bad i cant leave a co2 cartridge in it or it could be the wifes rat medicine. Probably going to get a heritage 22 and leave her with some rat shot
    Acadamy sometimes has the good rat shot. The brass crimped ones. Federal I think. $7? For 50.

Top Bottom