• ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Tried to shoot my 22 lever action - not a fan... sights are kinda goofy - Im probably just spoiled with my 10/22s.

Confirmed zero suppressed and unsupressed on my 300bo- Ready for hunting :)
    Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 5.38.03 PM.png

I really need to stop moving optics around and having to re-zero. ;)

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'll openly admit; it took me a couple more attempts than it should have trying to chamber the first one, lol... finally rotated the cartidge dumbfounded as to why it wouldn't slide into the cylinder :p.
    First time I've ever witnessed name brand factory ammo with egregious manufacturing flaws.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'll openly admit; it took me a couple more attempts than it should have trying to chamber the first one, lol... finally rotated the cartidge dumbfounded as to why it wouldn't slide into the cylinder :p.
    First time I've ever witnessed name brand factory ammo with egregious manufacturing flaws.
    Winchester and Hornady Critical Whatever both have had to recall whole batches of 9mm in recent years

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I made the mistake last year of buying some "Factory Reject" ammo. Great price but so many jams and just unsafe rounds. :(

Lesson Learned. :)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Bought a glock 19 co2 bb pistol and shot it this evening. Felt like i was a kid again lol. Pretty accurate. Too bad i cant leave a co2 cartridge in it or it could be the wifes rat medicine. Probably going to get a heritage 22 and leave her with some rat shot
    I still have my Glock style BB pistol from 2002. Its all you really need for rats. At 400 fps a steel BB to a rat is like hitting a man with a cannon ball

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Bought a glock 19 co2 bb pistol and shot it this evening. Felt like i was a kid again lol. Pretty accurate. Too bad i cant leave a co2 cartridge in it or it could be the wifes rat medicine. Probably going to get a heritage 22 and leave her with some rat shot
    +1 for the heritage 22 - I love mine. Haven't tried it with rat shot yet. :)

Top Bottom