• Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Went to the range to shoot with my mom for the first time ever. Brought out her Ruger P89 she bought new in 2003 and never once fired. The mags were loaded with some ancient Georgia Arms 9mm.
    Why Ruger never competed for the M9 contract, I'll never understand. They made an above average "wonder nine" back then

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yesterday Wife and I was out running around and stopped by Gulf Coast Gun in Milton. They were having the No Tax Salel. I have always wanted a .357 Lever to go with my .44 Lever. Could not pass up the Cash OTD deal on a Stainless .357 Mag Rossi. Funny at work the other day we were all looking on line on who had them on stock. Not much out there. So when I saw this gem in stock locally I could not pass it up. Bought it on site cash price no tax.

I made a comment to one of the sales guys that they have too many black guns in there store. LOL Seemed like the walls are covered in AR's... If you are in the market for one they have every flavor you can dream up.

Here is a pic of the two Rossi's Top is the new .357 Mag 20 in Barrel.

Time to smooth out the action and buy some upgrades from stevesgunz.com like I did for the .44

3y5d6Su.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yesterday Wife and I was out running around and stopped by Gulf Coast Gun in Milton. They were having the No Tax Salel. I have always wanted a .357 Lever to go with my .44 Lever. Could not pass up the Cash OTD deal on a Stainless .357 Mag Rossi. Funny at work the other day we were all looking on line on who had them on stock. Not much out there. So when I saw this gem in stock locally I could not pass it up. Bought it on site cash price no tax.

I made a comment to one of the sales guys that they have too many black guns in there store. LOL Seemed like the walls are covered in AR's... If you are in the market for one they have every flavor you can dream up.

Here is a pic of the two Rossi's Top is the new .357 Mag 20 in Barrel.

Time to smooth out the action and buy some upgrades from stevesgunz.com like I did for the .44

3y5d6Su.jpg
    The original style of hi-cap army issue rifle... and not black. Although that's changing. There's railed black lever guns available now

Top Bottom