• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Yes, overpaid, but overjoyed! Lol.

Outstanding.

BTW, I ordered a few things from Rock River Arms this morning. An A2 buttstock kit, A2 handguards, port door, forward assist assy., and a couple small pieces I did not have. Now, I just have to wait on the PSA lower and this stuff. I also need to order the barrel assembly from Windham Weaponry soon.

Rapier

Marksman
    Just got an email flash from the ATF, my Form 1, can build was approved. So this weekend I will put the pieces and parts together, was promised the tube engraved next week, we shall see. SDTA will engrave the TI tubes for $25 now, if bought from them..... That bit of info before shipment would have made the deal easier for sure. Loaded up some 358 cal 200 cast and 250 JSP sub loads to test last night.

Glad you got your lower.....
    Ed

Last edited:

poff09

Marksman
    "Thanks, Ed! I've been adamantly saying for a long time that I am shooter, not a collector, but I suppose that may be changing. Lol. "

A collector huh???

I guess he'll be getting another 500 again soon..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    As far as today, other than ordering the Nodak Spud, I got the buffer and stock kit to finish my PreBan bushmaster.
    The lower actually came with the Colt A1 kit, and I bought the upper, lpk and stock kit separately, but upper, lower and barrel actually match up perfectly as far as model, features, markings and time period, so when I get the Spud, I'll have the two rifles sorted properly and put together correctly. That's exciting, even if my wife disagrees. Lol. Here's the bushy, not much to look at, but I think it's cool:
    407bfd6c9b58b587965e68c7ce771263.jpg

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I couldn't resist, so I went ahead and installed the flat SAO trigger in my 75B. It's so nice, but I definitely need to get a Shadow without the firing pin block.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Skippy02

Marksman
    I couldn't resist, so I went ahead and installed the flat SAO trigger in my 75B. It's so nice, but I definitely need to get a Shadow without the firing pin block.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    I have to admit, that flatty looks nicer than mine
    16397c22e4e06b98473907a102302606.jpg

Why can the striker block not be removed?

Snow Bird

Master
    No one would ever cheat now would they?

Well, I made some progress on the A2 build today. I picked up the PSA Stealth lower from Larry and brought it home and started work on it. There was a slight color difference, but I worked on the finish a little bit and got it a lot closer. Now, I am waiting on the stock to finish up the lower. I also worked on the upper a little bit to give it a slightly worn look to match the lower.

Since I took these pics, I worked on the upper and lower a little bit more. Here are the results.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Heading up to Santa Rosa shooting center now... too pretty to shoot inside today.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Heading up to Santa Rosa shooting center now... too pretty to shoot inside today.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Amen to that. Wish I was going too, but it was not on my agenda for today. It is a gorgeous day for it. Have fun.

Top Bottom