• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    Whats the psyop? A more negative and critical outlook on trans people?

Whats the benefit, who is the beneficiary?
    Ill let you figure that out. Critical thinking needs application.

What are they trying to take away from the people now?

Why would a shooter decide to change his/her/herm’s shoes in the middle of a shooting unless the video you watched was filmed and edited on different takes?

You decide whether you believe this story or not. Or is it just another psyop that had always been the case in these mainstream media mass shootings. The only holes happening is in the story told and what people regurgitate.

Rational Mind

Expert

Why would a shooter decide to change his/her/herm’s shoes in the middle of a shooting unless the video you watched was filmed and edited on different takes?

You decide whether you believe this story or not. Or is it just another psyop that had always been the case in these mainstream media mass shootings. The only holes happening is in the story told and what people regurgitate.
    They know, some people just look for an argument.

.22 cents

Master
    They know, some people just look for an argument.

yeah man. they ignore what doesn't fit their illusion. they'd rather argue to protect their pride and thoughts than to have a logical conversation. that's how programmed minds think. rather than facing terrible truths theyd rather live comfortable lies. Because of this, society is in deep shit. Mofos who only know what tv tells them to know. The end of thinking.

Ozymandias

Expert

I stop asking questions like “why did they change their shoes” after they decide to add and remove body parts.

I havent seen many people advocating for gun control (aside from disarming trannies for mental illness, which i disagree with because it validates red flag laws), but that’s because i associate predominantly with people who think like me, rather than people who advocate for gun control.

You’re right, critical thinking DOES require application.

Ozymandias

Expert
    You've been a jerk to everyone since you've been on here. We all see you and your cute little remarks. Not impressed. You're not a serious person. Grow up kid.
    Nonsense, most of my interactions are pretty cool, you’re still butthurt from your initial meeting with me.

BUCK BREAKING IN PROGRESS!!

You’re not entitled to serious remarks from me, and why would i treat you seriously when you’re still so obviously shattered by my remarks? Do other snarky members ruin your spirit?

Hell, even me and Dusty seem to have reconciled, lol.

.22 cents

Master
    You've been a jerk to everyone since you've been on here. We all see you and your cute little remarks. Not impressed. You're not a serious person. Grow up kid.
    It’s a known tactic by trolls with sockpuppet accounts to change any conversation where people are asking real questions into an ad hominem battle. They derail the talks into a poop throwing contest. Pay him no mind.

Carl

Master
    It’s a known tactic by trolls with sockpuppet accounts to change any conversation where people are asking real questions into an ad hominem battle. They derail the talks into a poop throwing contest. Pay him no mind.
    I like how he changes his ideology and lingo depending on the thread. Who cares as long as everyone’s having fun.

lil'skeet

Master
    Until they tell us what it had between its legs, I'm still not sure. They need to STOP with this "transgender man" (which is usually a WOMAN that is "transgender") and "transgender woman" (which is usually a MAN that is "transgender") bullshit, since you can never be sure what in the hell they're talking about!
    It's all about confusion, chaos, labeling, hatred, separation of all things good & positive (God, family, & freedom).
    Textbook how to collapse society & peoples will to thrive.

lil'skeet

Master
    Yeah every parent needs to demand this to change immediately! I can't think of a good reason why this is even a thing. Imo if a school refuses to give you ALL access and the tools you need to do the most basic of what needs to be done they should have to staff thier own armed security at the very least. Real security too. Not just an old guy with a walkie-talkie. We need to write the Govs and get that stuff sorted asap.
    Or find some tech that can wirelessly send out a digital code or some sort that makes all units responding have instant access somehow. Give each cop a telsa-lock card that don't work but all share the same code. Then when an emergency happens and the alarms go off, the locks all now can be opened with those code cards. Surely tech is that far along. That could be something they all should be able to agree to. Until then, all cops have access 24/7 no matter what I say
    I think that armed teachers that train for situations like this and armed guards with long guns would be a lot better. Say 1 guard per 15k - 20k square foot of building. Minimum 1 per floor.

Most schools are loaded down with cameras. Add to that armed teachers and guards, a person would not stand much of a chance on school property.

Ozymandias

Expert
    I like how he changes his ideology and lingo depending on the thread. Who cares as long as everyone’s having fun.
    My ideology is consistent. So is my Lingo. Unless you mean phrases, in which case, people use different phrases, surprisingly enough.

Ozymandias

Expert
    I think that armed teachers that train for situations like this and armed guards with long guns would be a lot better. Say 1 guard per 15k - 20k square foot of building. Minimum 1 per floor.

Most schools are loaded down with cameras. Add to that armed teachers and guards, a person would not stand much of a chance on school property.
    Just keep declaring schools gun free zones. Seems to be working.

.22 cents

Master
    Kind of funny how mainstream media aren’t talking about the so called school shooting anymore. The shoe guy probably got demoted to CIA mailroom lol

Top Bottom