• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Well, as I've said many times: These people usually go off the deep end AFTER they've received "mental health care", not BEFORE.

HEADLINE/EXCERPTS:

"Nashville School Shooter Audrey Hale Was Under Doctor's Care For An Emotional Disorder At Time Of Killings

Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale had been seeing a doctor for an emotional disorder before murdering three children and three adults this week, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In the latest development to come one day after Hale, 28, opened fire and killed six at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday morning, authorities revealed she had been suffering from an undisclosed emotional disorder.

According to Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake, Hale had regularly been under the care of a doctor to treat the illness in the weeks leading up to Monday’s shooting."

SO (let's assume), she went her ENTIRE LIFE without committing a crime, then received "mental health care", and THEN perpetrated a MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING. We MUST pass a law that makes med/psych records of these perps PUBLICLY AVAILABLE upon their death or conviction. People would be SHOCKED.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...onal-disorder-at-time-of-killings/ar-AA19bTb4
    That's a can of worms close to Pandora's Box. Want to make public all the thoughts and emotions that Combat Vets seak treatment for? For every thousand that can cope one won't. Want to place those other thousand Combat Vets into the same Catagory as this social deviant? Yes I said social deviant. Socially men are men, women are women, and those that don't fit are deviations. Thus the term Social Deviant. Not better or worse, just a deviation from the social norm.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Most places buy the cheapest camera system they can, I'm gonna say that's why the look different.
    Totally possible. The one pic is a pretty good distance and the other a close up. With all the crap they pull on us it's hard not to question everything. They keep us all confused. It took us all a while to figure out if it was a guy trying to be a girl or a girl pretending to be guy. Either way it can add fafo to whatever other letters it identified as.

Imnotbruce

Expert
    I understand the argument against blanket arming all teachers, but there should be an allowance to let those who are qualified and who go through the proper channels to become auxiliary deputies with a small but reasonable pay benefit such as hazard pay. Don't arm all teachers but create positions for staff members who are interested and who can qualify for the billet of security team.
    The 2nd amendment is a part of American life no matter how much certain citizens wish it wasn't, we should be teaching students firearms safety and handling just as much as we should be teaching sex-ed, teen pregnancy can ruin a life but improper or poor attitudes to firearms can end life. I guarantee if schools advertised that there were many sworn officers lurking around every corner these mental failures would reevaluate their target and pick something softer like a starbucks or gun control rally.

Imnotbruce

Expert
    Totally possible. The one pic is a pretty good distance and the other a close up. With all the crap they pull on us it's hard not to question everything. They keep us all confused. It took us all a while to figure out if it was a guy trying to be a girl or a girl pretending to be guy. Either way it can add fafo to whatever other letters it identified as.
    I think the shoes are the same and it's just camera shenanigans, but I still wholly believe the Federal government is party to most of these mass shootings. Just like how so many mass shootings raise questions that we can't answer like the Las Vegas shooting or Sandy Hook.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I think the shoes are the same and it's just camera shenanigans, but I still wholly believe the Federal government is party to most of these mass shootings. Just like how so many mass shootings raise questions that we can't answer like the Las Vegas shooting or Sandy Hook.
    Maybe a no arrest policy for school shooters would help or public hanging. I think the best policy would be 0 media coverage.
    For example: a mental person was shot and killed today inside a school while attempting to kill children. Never a name, no social media crap, no background info. How they vote, what shoes they had on. What side of the bed they sleep on, etc.
    As far as video. Just show em catching lead and dying. End of line.

DustyDog

Master
    Want to place those other thousand Combat Vets into the same Catagory as this social deviant?
    Actually, no I don't. That's why I said:

"We MUST pass a law that makes med/psych records of these perps PUBLICLY AVAILABLE upon their death or conviction."

Perps being "perpetrators of mass shootings". Now, if the perp happens to be a vet, then yes, we still need to know. Do you want combat vets placed on medications that are likely to drive them insane?

And AGAIN, as I KEEP SAYING: This vet was "getting help". Means he was likely BEING DRUGGED. These people usually go off the deep end AFTER they've been drugged, not BEFORE. People need to WAKE UP. DRUGS do not make you SANE:

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Unless a pattern of treatment related to mass shooting can be proven, post shooting release of information to the public won't make for a deterrent to the mass shooting. It won't even merit a review unless the incidence of a specific treatment to mass shootings is high enough to advise another treatment. Plus all the conditions would have to match exactly the same parameters. The only thing that could come of publication after death would be fear mongering Politics. JMHO. YMMV, but I'd like to hear how post shooting publication could be used constructive to deterring other mass shootings?

DustyDog

Master
    Unless a pattern of treatment related to mass shooting can be proven, post shooting release of information to the public won't make for a deterrent to the mass shooting. It won't even merit a review unless the incidence of a specific treatment to mass shootings is high enough to advise another treatment. Plus all the conditions would have to match exactly the same parameters. The only thing that could come of publication after death would be fear mongering Politics. JMHO. YMMV, but I'd like to hear how post shooting publication could be used constructive to deterring other mass shootings?
    By making clear to the uninformed public the connection with the drugs that are driving people nuts. Right now, the general public is reduced to reading between the lines (though some already know about the connection to violent behavior... because it is already proven!). Virtually every one of the crazed killers was receiving "mental health care"... BEFORE they went nuts.

Person X went to war, came back, and didn't kill anyone for years. But he had nightmares, so people suggested he get "help". The "help" he received consisted of drugging him. THEN, he loses it, and goes on a killing spree.

Little Johnny couldn't sit still in school, mostly because his parents didn't raise him, so his teacher suggested that the parents get "help" for him. The "help" he received consisted of drugging him. So he sits, drugged-up, in his room playing violent video games 24/7, games where the goal is to kill as many people as quickly as you can. Then people act surprised when the feeble-minded, drugged-from-first-grade kid takes a gun to school and tries to kill as many people as quickly as he can.

ADD TO THIS the fact that the government will give parents a monthly check if they but fail to raise their child then agree to drug them instead. ADD TO THIS that the child then becomes eligible for Medicaid, which means that the doctor who drugs him now has a guaranteed stream of government-subsidized income. ADD TO THIS that the parents can now go on Facebook and proclaim their family's "victim status", and direct you to their GoFundMe account.

It amazes me that we drug more of our population than any other nation on Earth, have an explosion of lunacy happening right in front of our eyes, yet most people think the solution is to "help" even more people by drugging them.

If you haven't watched "Generation Rx", you must, just keep in mind that it was made 15 years ago, so the problem is ten times worse now.

IronBeard

Master
    It just seems like the perfect scenario to convince some republicans to be in favor of more gun laws.
    Unfortunately, I think some are already convinced and just looking for a reason. Because, IMO, some do know the true meaning of the Second Amendment and want to keep that hidden/obscured by BS.

Last edited:

Rational Mind

Expert
    By making clear to the uninformed public the connection with the drugs that are driving people nuts. Right now, the general public is reduced to reading between the lines (though some already know about the connection to violent behavior... because it is already proven!). Virtually every one of the crazed killers was receiving "mental health care"... BEFORE they went nuts.

Person X went to war, came back, and didn't kill anyone for years. But he had nightmares, so people suggested he get "help". The "help" he received consisted of drugging him. THEN, he loses it, and goes on a killing spree.

Little Johnny couldn't sit still in school, mostly because his parents didn't raise him, so his teacher suggested that the parents get "help" for him. The "help" he received consisted of drugging him. So he sits, drugged-up, in his room playing violent video games 24/7, games where the goal is to kill as many people as quickly as you can. Then people act surprised when the feeble-minded, drugged-from-first-grade kid takes a gun to school and tries to kill as many people as quickly as he can.

ADD TO THIS the fact that the government will give parents a monthly check if they but fail to raise their child then agree to drug them instead. ADD TO THIS that the child then becomes eligible for Medicaid, which means that the doctor who drugs him now has a guaranteed stream of government-subsidized income. ADD TO THIS that the parents can now go on Facebook and proclaim their family's "victim status", and direct you to their GoFundMe account.

It amazes me that we drug more of our population than any other nation on Earth, have an explosion of lunacy happening right in front of our eyes, yet most people think the solution is to "help" even more people by drugging them.

If you haven't watched "Generation Rx", you must, just keep in mind that it was made 15 years ago, so the problem is ten times worse now.
    Munchhausen by Proxy. Lin working for Mao perfected it. Now it's being used against the U.S. . Successfully.

IronBeard

Master
    I understand the argument against blanket arming all teachers, but there should be an allowance to let those who are qualified and who go through the proper channels to become auxiliary deputies with a small but reasonable pay benefit such as hazard pay. Don't arm all teachers but create positions for staff members who are interested and who can qualify for the billet of security team.
    The 2nd amendment is a part of American life no matter how much certain citizens wish it wasn't, we should be teaching students firearms safety and handling just as much as we should be teaching sex-ed, teen pregnancy can ruin a life but improper or poor attitudes to firearms can end life. I guarantee if schools advertised that there were many sworn officers lurking around every corner these mental failures would reevaluate their target and pick something softer like a starbucks or gun control rally.
    JMO, but they could go a long way by replacing the outer doors. There are also doors that could be placed along hallways that are held open magnetically and are released at the push of a button cutting off movement options and possibly entrapping. Kinda like closing hatches on a ship.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Not so sure about publication, but gathering available information, and conducting an unbiased/scientific review could identify commonalities and factors that could be used for some future good. Yes, that would be profiling. The real problem I have with my own idea/opinion is, how do you minmize bias/medling to the extent good and agenda become one in the same?

.22 cents

Master
    1680118116779.jpeg

came to post the same pic.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    People don't call getting beat up by someone "hand violence." Then push for laws banning hands. They blame the person who beat the person up, and rightfully so. Honestly hand violence makes better sense than gun violence because gun are frikken inanimate objects ffs. Next time this is mentioned mention this to a lefty and watch thier face. It's fun to watch lol.
    Nearly all of thier logic fallacies can be defeated by simply replacing the hot button word, somehow only then does it make sense to people.

Attachments

• IMG_2195.jpg
      IMG_2195.jpg
      216 KB · Views: 47

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Carl

Master
    Welcome to the Weimar Republic of America! Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark……….

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    I'm not so sure about the drugs? The HM gave me drugs to keep me awake to fight over120 hours at a time, the HM at the VA gives me drugs to keep my heart beating- my blood pressure near stable- and my A1C under 8. Yet once the HM's started giving me Beta Blockers there was no waiver that allowed me to Dive or Fly! All along the way Vitamin M or Aspirin, and Jim Beam have been self regulated drugs to take me to the Cuban Cigar Finish. Since it has been determined that I have a predilection to follow orders and commit violence I don't follow how the drugs are going to drive me into a school to shoot children without orders?

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Well I figured I'd make a comment or two...

First off, those officers were hungry and wanted to dine at the table of victory. If you're carrying a gun for a living and are not looking forward to the day you test your metal this job isn't for you.

AB, I think they all just ended up in the same place and ran with what they had, pretty damn good in the event they have not trained as a collective unit. This is why STANDARDIZED active shooter response training is critical... you never know if you're going Lone Ranger or with a posse.

Personally, I'd prefer a RDS vs. a LPVO for urban and quasi-urban operations where engagements are less than 200 yards. The LPVO offers a great advantage for extended range engagements, say 100+ yards, but with a possible fickle eye box and non-true 1X, it could cause some issues for those that are not hard ass trainers and shooters that can maintain a clean view under stressful conditions.

Honestly, LE needed this win for the public's trust. These guys delivered when we needed it the most.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Well I figured I'd make a comment or two...

First off, those officers were hungry and wanted to dine at the table of victory. If you're carrying a gun for a living and are not looking forward to the day you test your metal this job isn't for you. This isn't keyboard commando talk, been there, done that.

AB, I think they all just ended up in the same place and ran with what they had, pretty damn good in the event they have not trained as a collective unit. This is why STANDARDIZED active shooter response training is critical... you never know if you're going Lone Ranger or with a posse.

Personally, I'd prefer a RDS vs. a LPVO for urban and quasi-urban operations where engagements are less than 200 yards. The LPVO offers a great advantage for extended range engagements, say 100+ yards, but with a possible fickle eye box and non-true 1X, it could cause some issues for those that are not hard ass trainers and shooters that can maintain a clean view under stressful conditions.

Honestly, LE needed this win for the public's trust. These guys delivered when we needed it the most.
    Yeah good points. I only saw the video once so far and need to sit and watch it again. One thing tho I see often and can't help but wonder is when or if one day schools etc will have doors that the emergency responders can open asap when needed. We're in the age now where most can be even magnetic locked and programmed to open with only a fob with the right codes in it. They tiny little things. We used to use them at condos alot before they suited to key cards. Seems like they can put one on let's say the cops guns so that if the need arises that they have to respond, with a gun, that it will literally work as a master key. That way they can't forget and leave it in the cruiser, lose it, leave it at home... whatever the case may be. It will literally be the gun that is the key then. Just an idea. I'd like to see those guys not have to be forced to sit and wait around or jog up 50 stairs all while seconds count. Surely there's something along those lines that they can work out with the schools.

Top Bottom