• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    PREPARE FOR MEDIA BLACKOUT TO HIDE THE TRUTH.. THIS INCLUDED FACEBOOK,YOUTUBE AND MUCH OF THE DIGITAL WORLD.

ALSO

Media blackout as in.... what? Blank screens or blank expressions as the talking heads switch the subject? I predict rolling blackout power grid failures blamed on riots

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most here agree this election is being stolen before our eyes. Anyone who watched the events taking place with an open mind clearly sees that. My question is what happens if President Trump uses all his legal options and the outcome is Joe Biteme and his running mate Commie Harris are declared the winners?

I see 3 options, would like to see if others here have more.

1. We sit back like good little sheeple and let the country go further and further to the left with slight "token" resistance that the people in power swat back when they feel like making an example.

2. The country splits. We take over certain states/areas and live like we want to without interference from the leftist's. Essentially 2 separate countries

3 Civil War...

Without seeing other options I vote for #2. What do you say?

I have also thought about it, It is a good idea to split but then how would they do it, and would people actually do it? I don't think people would and I don't think they would allow it

WE cannot allow this hogwash to kill our Country; because we can't sit back and just allow this people to run all over it well you all already know the answer, I know mine. If I am going to live then I live free or not at all.

as TealC says on Stargate "I die free"

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I am watching ABC news and I cannot believe they just cut off the president during his live speech, when he stated his campaign lawyers went to court and forced Michigan to allow legal observers, but the pollsters forced them to stay 70 feet back where they could not see anything. David Muir broke in and they cut the feed from the president. Muir said that the pollsters did that because of corona virus. I know that to be a lie, and I cannot remember in my lifetime when a live breaking announcement from a sitting president was started then stopped, with the news anchor disputing the president on national television.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Legally inappropriate is one thing, conspiracy propositions are another. Let both sides be represented at the counting and let the Legal Voters of the American Public have thier President. Dem/Rep, as long as it's the actual choice of Legal American Voters lets let it stand?????

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am watching ABC news and I cannot believe they just cut off the president during his live speech, when he stated his campaign lawyers went to court and forced Michigan to allow legal observers, but the pollsters forced them to stay 70 feet back where they could not see anything. David Muir broke in and they cut the feed from the president. Muir said that the pollsters did that because of corona virus. I know that to be a lie, and I cannot remember in my lifetime when a live breaking announcement from a sitting president was started then stopped, with the news anchor disputing the president on national television.

it is clear to us how much the media is carrying the left's water, food and extra ballots …

but the low IQ voters believe them....and the media counts on that

polls are skewed on purpose , to suppress the votes

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been avoiding it today. Is there some solid evidence of tampering?

"it is clear to us how much the media is carrying the left's water, food and extra ballots …

but the low IQ voters believe them....and the media counts on that

polls are skewed on purpose , to suppress the votes"

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've been avoiding it today. Is there some solid evidence of tampering?

PA woman went on tv and told her story: she never received a ballot in the mail, she went to vote, was told she already voted by mail, they told her the signature "matched" so she was turned away. Election commissioner later said he was aware of her story, spoke with her, and is convinced her ballot's signature matched.

NV GOP sent info to AG Barr for criminal charges for a large & specific number of illegal votes in NV (some 3K+ Non-residents of NV), and that's just to start.

PA elections locations and officials continue to use every trick available to keep lawful observers from monitoring the ballot process. Even after court orders, the local sheriff refused to enforce it. Finally got a weakass "resolution" late today.

Multiple voters were interviewed personally about "Sharpie-Gate". The ballots and the website specifically instruct to NOT use a sharpie (due to bleed through), but many locations were handing out sharpies to Republican voters specifically and when asked about it kept insisting it would be fine. What it does is put the ballot in a special status from the machine and possibly ripe for "duplication" by election staff later. You know, with a regular pen. On their own with no one watching. Or 100-yards away behind a desk where observers CAN'T watch.

Some observers were interviewed and reported that there were Waaaaaay too many ballot handlers in HUGE warehouse locations with no effective redundant staffing to ensure proper chain of custody. Impossible to watch everyone. Add in the numerous ballots that "need clarification/duplication/etc", and you have thousands upon thousands of ballots being manipulated by single individuals and/or NOT observed by appropriate teams of observers from Both parties.

Dead people voting in NV.

Loss of chain of custody of ballots in GA during "water main break".

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.

Tons of other shady observations and happenings. How exactly can a block of tens of thousands of ballots be for Biden only? In a row? At 4am?
    How is it that Republicans won more seats and major other elections, yet somehow the POTUS is losing? Seems backwards, right?
    How is it that the closest states are suddenly being flooded with "mail-in" ballots that are predominantly for Biden? After the known Republican votes are already counted?
    Old question but still relevant: why are unsolicited ballots being accepted with any-or-No postmark and where signatures aren't being checked?

All of these things have happened and some are still happening. ALL of it is shady at best and treasonously criminal at worst.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    1604658432655.png

Guess what the National Guard is doing. They are verifying REAL BALLOTS printed by DHS using INFARED VISION. This connects to the DIGITAL WATERMARKS used to secure authorized ballots. Fraudsters didn't expect this at all.
    1f605.png
    1f602.png
    1f923.png
    So what are they doing with Fraud Ballots? Why, of course! Collecting them as evidence for the Courts!

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SERIOUSLY...........
    SINCERELY....

When it is Proven That the democrats had China's help in Trying to DeFraud the American People of OUR VOTE..

THIS IS TREASON

TREASON ...IS PUNISHABLE WITH DEATH

DEATH BY HANGING FOR ALL TRAITORS.
    THIS INCLUDES THE MEDIA.............
    Seize all their assets....... HangThemAll

GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC OF THE USA.

GOD BLESSES US WITH PATRIOTS LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Top Bottom