• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldMan

Master
    it is clear to us how much the media is carrying the left's water, food and extra ballots …

but the low IQ voters believe them....and the media counts on that

polls are skewed on purpose , to suppress the votes

yes...

Media is complicit in TREASON.

HANG ALL OF THEM.

MAKE AMERICA A BETTER PLACE.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    View attachment 96827

Guess what the National Guard is doing. They are verifying REAL BALLOTS printed by DHS using INFARED VISION. This connects to the DIGITAL WATERMARKS used to secure authorized ballots. Fraudsters didn't expect this at all.
    1f605.png
    1f602.png
    1f923.png
    So what are they doing with Fraud Ballots? Why, of course! Collecting them as evidence for the Courts!
    I've heard about the fake ballots but first I've seen a picture of proof. How many have been found and we're they all for Biden?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Still not sure about the whole sharpie issue. I specifically remember reading the ballot "black or blue ink only" after I colored in the oval for Trump with a blue pen. I was like aww shit, here we go right fr the start with a provided pen. Paranoid, I am. For good reasons.
    Several sources claim that the sharpie is not an issue and that other pricincts across used them as well. Hopefully those ballots can be recovered and counted or see if they have been altered with ink.
    I'm all for Trump and all against Biden. Don't know if we will ever get the truth, or justice or a republican victory. Scary.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    View attachment 96827

Guess what the National Guard is doing. They are verifying REAL BALLOTS printed by DHS using INFARED VISION. This connects to the DIGITAL WATERMARKS used to secure authorized ballots. Fraudsters didn't expect this at all.
    1f605.png
    1f602.png
    1f923.png
    So what are they doing with Fraud Ballots? Why, of course! Collecting them as evidence for the Courts!

DHS does not print the ballots...

Duckyou

I've heard about the fake ballots but first I've seen a picture of proof. How many have been found and we're they all for Biden?

This is completely made up - DHS does not print the ballots (mostly commercial printers are printing them for different states/precincts).

M60Gunner

Master
    I thought water marks showed up under UV light, at least they did when I was a US Customs Agent. Infrared works by heat signature, correct?

Duckyou

I thought water marks showed up under UV light, at least they did when I was a US Customs Agent. Infrared works by heat signature, correct?

Those watermarks use UV reactive ink.

Regular watermarks do not show up under any special light unless made to do so.

High carbon ink has been used to make watermarks that will show up under infrared.

However - the Q anon stuff that this is all a huge sting operation organized by trump is complete BS.

I hope and pray some of these places get busted for fucking with ballots and Trump wins - but the election is close.

These states will all go through a recount and through out thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of votes and then each side is going to examine all the ballots that are thrown out. (Which is why the sharpie thing is big).

It will be December before anything is decided.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    View attachment 96827

1f605.png
    1f602.png
    1f923.png
    So, you're saying that the National Guard is in possession of completed ballots? Where are they doing this, and how did they gain possession of them from the states? They are "collecting" them, even before the vote has been certified? All ballots were printed by DHS? When I early voted at the S. Santa Rosa County Annex, the lady who checked my ID and signature said "wait, while I print your ballot," pulled it out of a machine, and handed it to me. Was mine fake? I don't get what you are saying.

OldMan

Master

1604668827283.png

I have posted much similar stuff.
    Interviews.
    Numbers of Votes vs Registrations..ex. HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE VOTES THAN REGISTERED TO VOTE? HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE REGISTERED TO VOTE THAN LEGAL TO VOTE IN AN AREA...? EX LosAngeles county.
    Qanon are all who research Other than MainstreamFAKE Media.

Look and you will find Much more than what I have posted. And I have posted more than you need.

ALSO ..those that denigrate...HAVE NOT RESEARCHED AND HAVE A DOG IN THIS HUNT.. AND THE DOG IS CHINA

Duckyou

View attachment 96830

I have posted much similar stuff.
    Interviews.
    Numbers of Votes vs Registrations..ex. HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE VOTES THAN REGISTERED TO VOTE? HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE REGISTERED TO VOTE THAN LEGAL TO VOTE IN AN AREA...? EX LosAngeles county.
    Qanon are all who research Other than MainstreamFAKE Media.

Look and you will find Much more than what I have posted. And I have posted more than you need.

ALSO ..those that denigrate...HAVE NOT RESEARCHED AND HAVE A DOG IN THIS HUNT.. AND THE DOG IS CHINA

Many states have same day registration - which could lead to more votes than registrants (however it is highly unlikely).

I would say there is some fishy things going on - but the Q anon stuff is just plain fantasy - DHS watermarks, national guard collecting ballots, etc.

OldMan

Master
    Many states have same day registration - which could lead to more votes than registrants (however it is highly unlikely).

I would say there is some fishy things going on - but the Q anon stuff is just plain fantasy - DHS watermarks, national guard collecting ballots, etc.

ya think something fishy is going on...??????????

That is profoundly more ridiculous a statement that Qanon stuff being fantasy...

IT IS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS THE DEMS ARE CHEATING... EVIDENCE FROM DOZENS,HUNDREDS OF SOURCES SHOWING.
    JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS..

Have you ever been to www.qanon.pub ?

Have you gone thru this fantasy?

OK..you haven't

gotcha

TO CRITICIZE SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

IS..

well,,you fill in the blanks. especially if Your source of info to Denigrate Qanon information is the FUKNFAKEMEDIA...

WAKEUP DUDE.

Top Bottom