• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    I saw that. He spoke of fraud, but I haven't heard any specific mention of vote totals being higher than the number of registered voters, as shown in the graphic I referenced.
    Well, that is fraud also.
    There is so much of it it's hard to keep up in detail.

M118LR

Master
    noteverhappening
    I've witnessed "King Richard" of Chicago and the Democratic Machine work, Y'all better believe that thier are more Dead Democrats voting in this election than the Dead Republican Party can even begin to uncover.

NOT EVER HAPPENING?

Prepare, the end is near. Trump was the best Democratic Candidate running in 2016, that's why he changed affiliations to the Republican Party. It's sad to say that "Old Joe" would have probably been a better Democratic Candidate than "Hilderbeast", but backed by the Dem Machine we are probably going to end up with Just Another "JOE".

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Well, that is fraud also.
    There is so much of it it's hard to keep up in detail.
    of course it would be fraud if there are more votes than registered voters, but it would be blatantly undeniable and I'm just saying that this is the only place I've heard of it.

Ricochet

Master

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    thanks, but I have no idea what this website is. I'm not saying I don't believe it happened, I'm just saying I want to hear someone in the Trump campaign talk specifically about it and tell us what action is being taken.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Holy $hit. Spent the day in the woods, building a bunker( kidding, or am I) Last night I ordered 12 lowers, wish I had ordered 210. $hit!!!! WTH is going on. How is that fing idiot winning??

fv22

Master
    Most here agree this election is being stolen before our eyes. Anyone who watched the events taking place with an open mind clearly sees that. My question is what happens if President Trump uses all his legal options and the outcome is Joe Biteme and his running mate Commie Harris are declared the winners?

I see 3 options, would like to see if others here have more.

1. We sit back like good little sheeple and let the country go further and further to the left with slight "token" resistance that the people in power swat back when they feel like making an example.

2. The country splits. We take over certain states/areas and live like we want to without interference from the leftist's. Essentially 2 separate countries

3 Civil War...

Without seeing other options I vote for #2. What do you say?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    War is inevitable at this point. It was coming in the next few years anyway. It's on the fast track now! Even if Trump wins. Too much hate between sides. I've never felt it like this before. Obama era included. We got through it. No biggie. I didn't bitch. What's going on now is just earth shattering.

Ricochet

Master
    Most here agree this election is being stolen before our eyes. Anyone who watched the events taking place with an open mind clearly sees that. My question is what happens if President Trump uses all his legal options and the outcome is Joe Biteme and his running mate Commie Harris are declared the winners?

I see 3 options, would like to see if others here have more.

1. We sit back like good little sheeple and let the country go further and further to the left with slight "token" resistance that the people in power swat back when they feel like making an example.

2. The country splits. We take over certain states/areas and live like we want to without interference from the leftist's. Essentially 2 separate countries

3 Civil War...

Without seeing other options I vote for #2. What do you say?
    Option 2 is already a reality but liberals will not accept that.They want to control the whole country.
    Just like Lincoln.
    How did #2 work for the South back then, remember?

M118LR

Master
    War is inevitable at this point. It was coming in the next few years anyway. It's on the fast track now! Even if Trump wins. Too much hate between sides. I've never felt it like this before. Obama era included. We got through it. No biggie. I didn't bitch. What's going on now is just earth shattering.
    There isn't the economic impact of "The War of Northern Aggression." The Union shall standfast. Kiss the children Goodnight and assure them that Grownups will keep a level head. War is HELL on Dogs, Children, & Old Folks. None of which WE/US want to destroy. Talk of WAR behind closed doors or you just might get what you asked for at X-Mas. JMHO.

fv22

Master
    Option 2 is already a reality but liberals will not accept that.They want to control the whole country.
    Just like Lincoln.
    How did #2 work for the South back then, remember?

I don't really see that #2 is already a reality. Yes we have "red" states and "blue" states but we are all the United States. One country, no split. You are right the leftists will not accept it but they might not have a choice. Maybe we can get Trump and his son's to lead the split!

Top Bottom