• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    About a dozen Trump embellished firearms for sale on gun.deals: NAA, Glock, 1911, SAA, 1927A, .... No biden marked firearms, not even a double barrel shotgun or "Leg Use Only" defensive ammo. Lol
    Trump 45 lower. 45-0 bushmaster

Attachments

• 20200130_164317.jpg
      20200130_164317.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 123
    • 20200130_164525.jpg
      20200130_164525.jpg
      632.7 KB · Views: 119

Carl

Master
    The election will be stolen by Presiden Trump informed voters yet again.
    The Repubs will be joyous,the Dems will continue to loot and burn.
    President Trump will not be able to run for office again. He will have nothing to loose by getting tuff on these radical looting THUGS.
    WE NEED THE NATIONAL GUARD TO MOVE IN AND START SHOOTING THESE PEOPLE !! --- SAWMAN
    This 100%!

Glock31c

Master
    Dont no high price ammo needed to be wasted on this punk. Just get and pair or brass nuckle sandwich to the face and a kick in the nuts. That will send they’re ass home.

Glock31c

Master
    Give me a football helmet rib pads and shoulder pads and steel toe boots and I’ll do it for free.

FrommerStop

Master
    Ha! ..just got back from the shops as my husband said he had to go get chips and wine due to elction night.
    No real news as I am watching ABC. They do not know. Those states on mountain and pacific times will be later with the preliminary results.
    If I can not find some drama else or something else, at least a nature program, I may just cut off the TV and tune back in for the 10PM news.

Ricochet

Master
    Looking at Walton/Okaloosa/Santa Rosa makes me proud! Not surprised but proud nevertheless.
    Walton is my second choice. I only put Holmes first because they very few ordinances, we're passing almost no new ones and I could confirm they had no mask mandate.
    I am not against masks. I am against forcing masks on everyone.
    One good thing out of this "pandemic" was the exposure of tyranny, specially locally.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    If/when the race start tilting Trump's way then tonight will be one of the rare times I switch over to CNN and MSNBC and watch their coverage. Did that back in 2016 as Hillary faded and seeing the panic and anguish of the smug liberal talking heads on those networks was simply delicious.

Ricochet

Master
    No real news as I am watching ABC. They do not know. Those states on mountain and pacific times will be later with the preliminary results.
    If I can not find some drama else or something else, at least a nature program, I may just cut off the TV and tune back in for the 10PM news.
    We are trying to get it from YouTube including skynews and the British alternative chanels.
    My husband will not rest, lol, he already consumed a bag of chips.
    I am right here on the ready as his personal sandwich maker!:p

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    If/when the race start tilting Trump's way then tonight will be one of the rare times I switch over to CNN and MSNBC and watch their coverage. Did that back in 2016 as Hillary faded and seeing the panic and anguish of the smug liberal talking heads on those networks was simply delicious.

I want to see rachael madcow cry again

Top Bottom