• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • polebarn

Expert
    I remember the prices rising in anticipation of Obama in '08,Hillary in '16 but other than covid and Biden inflation I am not seeing the same nutso scenarios this time even with a true collectivist running and her opponent having faced 2 assassination attempts.Am I missing something?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I remember the prices rising in anticipation of Obama in '08,Hillary in '16 but other than covid and Biden inflation I am not seeing the same nutso scenarios this time even with a true collectivist running and her opponent having faced 2 assassination attempts.Am I missing something?
    Shuuush!! Don't give em any ideas!
    Price is already high.

polebarn

Expert
    So what prices are up and which are the same or down? I know 7.62x39 is way up but 9mm and .22 seem to be steady. Don't know about 5.56 or .308 stuff.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    So what prices are up and which are the same or down? I know 7.62x39 is way up but 9mm and .22 seem to be steady. Don't know about 5.56 or .308 stuff.
    I was just getting ready to say 7.62 x 39 is not up all that much but i checked luckygunner and it has moved up enough for this old fudd to raise an eyebrow . Cheap stuff [tela] 47.5 per to 97.5 per , US made hunting ammo [which is picking up the banned market shamelessly] 1.55 per . Brandon did this with his lets punish russia and the sunshine patriots loved it and now we cannot un-fuck ourselves .I think i have a pretty good ammo fort but the tela at 47.5 aint too bad if ya gadda . LG has not had tula ,wolf ,RAS or zoo animals in quite some time . If ya want sticker shock just try a LGS even their bargain off brands are high off the shelf .

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I looked up my purchase history with luckygunner , i used them because they were the only vendor that shipped to NJ when i lived there so there are cheaper sellers . In 2021 plain old wolf FMJ was 37. per , tela from them to-day is 47.5 per that aint bad at all , over the years i bought cases from them to build up my fort [7 k] , i do look for RAS non magnetic because thats only allowed at my indoor range , i have 800 rounds left . RAS seems rare nowdays along with tula ,i do not have any tela yet so i do not know of its quality but i bet its fine for my intended use [zombie apocalypse] . Bottom line buy and stack deep the cheap stuff until its all gone and only the robber barons USA stuff is left . I would not think trump in and the uke signing a peace deal is gonna lift the russian ammo ban ever ....i hope i am wrong

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Economy is soft, a lot of people have already bought or are not buying.

Top Bottom