• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    The election will be stolen by Presiden Trump informed voters yet again.
    The Repubs will be joyous,the Dems will continue to loot and burn.
    President Trump will not be able to run for office again. He will have nothing to loose by getting tuff on these radical looting THUGS.
    WE NEED THE NATIONAL GUARD TO MOVE IN AND START SHOOTING THESE PEOPLE !! --- SAWMAN

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    President Trump will not be able to run for office again. He will have nothing to loose by getting tuff on these radical looting THUGS.
    WE NEED THE NATIONAL GUARD TO MOVE IN AND START SHOOTING THESE PEOPLE !! --- SAWMAN
    You must have been talking to my bride, her solution to the border problem was "puff the magic dragon" 24/7

FLT

Master

Well , he could handle them mostly peaceful . You know , like the news networks mostly peaceful . they wouldn't have to shoot many of them , just the ones that aren't peaceful . 1 or 2 nights of mostly peaceful enforcement will reduce the looting,burning and stealing drastically .

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I don't think the NG is up to the task.... might need fleet Marines. Sometimes you need a stick not a limp carrot.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
      images.jpeg.jpg
      15.5 KB · Views: 135

meljel1

Expert

I completely agree with you Sawman, but what I don't understand where is the common sense of these people who vote for the demorats, I don't understand how anyone could vote for these people, don't they see what is going on, or are they just stupidly blinded for whatever the reason is. But the thing that gets me, IS these people will destroy are way of life, they shouldn't have this chose. Because they have lost all sense of reality and common sense, and it will affect all of us and more to come for a very long time. I can't even think beyond that, are beloved country and way of life is severely in stake; by people who have lost their minds.

this is a hard thing to watch.....lololo but you can't stop watching and praying..:oops:

wildrider666

Master
    The mentally incapacitating Trump derangement syndrome includes sadist and masochistic actions. The hate blinds them as to who they hurt (including themselves) and what they destroy.

There's really nobody else like Trump. So where will this hate be redircted to, if by some slim chance biden wins or in four years after Trumps Second Term? We're not foolish enough to believe all the Lefts' hatred will just stop or fade away and the radical actions will cease. No, it will just be redirected at other anti Left targets ant the push towards communism will continue.

Top Bottom