• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Seems the alphabet gang is out of practice…
    Yeah, I'm expecting a shitty, half assed investigation. FBI, AFT, NSA all under the control of the current deeply crooked government. We will never know the real truth. Maybe 85 years from now. They still haven't released the info from JFK, most of which was " lost" Hilary style.

Southalabama

Master
    First middle last
    But folks seldom called all three.

Would really suck to have the same name as a long haired Bubbles (trailer park boys)
    News does it to limit exposure and narrow the field. Local paper last week incorrectly said a guy died in a multi vehicle wreck. He didn’t.

IronBeard

Master
    Thanks for the posts! This smells. Sorry but I am a huge fan of the SS. They don’t miss a rooftop vantage like this, especially in n a rural setting, crowd sees him first, he gets off three or four and only fails cause he sucked. They sure had every rooftop covered when we saw him in Pcola. I have pics. Certainly the intel OP guy is toast. @Bowhntr6pt ???
    Yep. Sumthin's not right here. Way too easy for the shooter to get in place and get rounds down range. But, there's always that .01%....

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    no matter if you like or hate trump this is a sad day for our country. we are spiraling into banana republic territory.

the trump campaign has authorized a go fund me for the victims in the crowd that were shot. i just donated and i would like to challenge everyone here to do the same.

tros6t

Marksman
    AR as the sniper rifle? Humm? OK?
    How long before the ban bill hits the floor? Have to look at this from a politician’s perspective! They’re shooting politicians with AR’s! BAN!
    Then, whose surprised by the attempt? Politicians, talk show hosts, famous people have been saying, he’s Hitler! If he wins, he will cancel elections! Gotta save democracy! Sooo, of course someone will try!
    Then, Trump says he’s gonna really drain the swamp! The deep state! Well, what’s the deepest state?! But maybe 50 years from now, we will find out? Maybe?
    And, that slight turn to the right at precisely the right second, saved him!

ABlaster

Marksman
    First middle last
    But folks seldom called all three.

Would really suck to have the same name as a long haired Bubbles (trailer park boys)
    News does it to limit exposure and narrow the field. Local paper last week incorrectly said a guy died in a multi vehicle wreck. He didn’t.
    If I got called all three names by my mom I knew I was in trouble!

ABlaster

Marksman
    Thanks for the posts! This smells. Sorry but I am a huge fan of the SS. They don’t miss a rooftop vantage like this, especially in n a rural setting, crowd sees him first, he gets off three or four and only fails cause he sucked. They sure had every rooftop covered when we saw him in Pcola. I have pics. Certainly the intel OP guy is toast. @Bowhntr6pt ???
    I will be interested to see the AA report on that as well. I can’t see it as anything but a failure that allowed that guy to get into position and take his shot despite bystanders pointing him out.

As far as the intel goes, if the dude was a lone wolf that actually practiced OPSEC and stayed off social media and didn’t have many friends he might not have made enough waves to get noticed.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Xhu biden oughta be held to the same standards as they held Trump to for jan 6th... I want charges filed, i want accountability
    don't hold your breath... baldwin just walked with eyewitness's to his shoot

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Yep. Sumthin's not right here. Way too easy for the shooter to get in place and get rounds down range. But, there's always that .01%....
    These types of events never involve only one person. There is too much that doesn't add up. The audio doesn't match the video. This is just as fishy as the Uvalde and Las Vegas October 1 incidents. Unfortunately no matter how righteous, honest, and thorough the investigation team may be, we will never be told the complete truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom