• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    450933582_10230272461854231_393490039082146609_n.jpg

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    With the quality of cameras, lenses, and video cameras with high frame per second capability I think it is probably accurate to say that the Facebook critics are not exactly correct.

Ric-san

Master
    It’s being reported that Mr. TPFKASFB (the person formally known as shit for brains) was identified by the weapon serial number…

BluesBrother

Master
    he is said to be 20 years old. Not legally eligible to own a weapon. Who's weapon did he use? That person should be behind bars and questioned. Is it the law in Pennsylvania to show proof of age to buy ammo? This in addition to the obvious question of why wasn't the high ground controlled by law enforcement? Why wasn't the observer on the ground heeded when he stated "someone was on the roof with a rifle"? he was a registered Republican but donated to dem causes. Typical comey type Republican.

37ab07024eb51e7ee22db8e7e2595763.jpg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    It’s being reported that Mr. TPFKASFB (the person formally known as shit for brains) was identified by the weapon serial number…

If true, that was incredibly fast for a physical search of paper records plus phone calls, especially since digital searchable databases and gun registries are illegal.
    //sarxasm//

Ric-san

Master
    If true, that was incredibly fast for a physical search of paper records plus phone calls, especially since digital searchable databases and gun registries are illegal.
    //sarxasm//

Authorities used the gun from Trump assassination attempt to help identify the shooter, sources say​

From CNN's Hannah Rabinowitz and Evan Perez
    The gun used in the shooting at former President Donald Trump’s rally Saturday was an AR-style weapon, according to a person familiar with the investigation.
    Authorities used the gun to help determine the shooter’s identity, as he did not have identification on him, according to law enforcement sources.
    The FBI has publicly identified the gunman as Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. Authorities say he fired multiple shots from a building rooftop just outside the rally venue before he was killed by Secret Service agents.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    //sarxasm//
    Probably wouldn't be too hard. Dealer, maker has to show what store it went to. Then just a matter of the AFT showing up at 312 am wanting to see the records of the store.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rebel is on point. That’s an “Everyone out of bed and vacations canceled” event. I have no doubt it could be done that fast. Hell, for just a run of the mill murder I’ve had that information back inside of one business day.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the harpies on the view will be giving their learned advice tomorrow...

BluesBrother

Master

Chris Swecker, former Assistant Director fbi on Trump assassination attempt: 'This was a security breakdown from start to finish'​

Will there be security breaches at the RNC tomorrow?

iu

Reactions: FLT

BluesBrother

Master
    Well it's confirmed. The dems will stop at nothing to ensure DJT will not be the 47th President. It is clear the dems do not believe in "free and fair" elections. Despicable.

Last edited:

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    I don’t think Trump as a candidate/former rolls with a full Secret Service contingent.

No doubt his security assets are at a minimum... regardless, how does on miss or not account for such an elevated position during a venue threat assessment? Even the most modest of trained individuals would have spotted that building top as a high-value threat, and at minimum, physically manned it with local LE and/or an observer.

On the couple occasions I've worked as LE security with the USSS, local LE sniper assets were used only as spotters/observers, we were never allowed access into the venue, or anywhere near it, with a scoped long gun.

This is dark horse stuff... the ones denying requests for beefed up security knew full well IMO the stage had been set for such an attempt on Trump... Ray Charles could have seen this coming. I can't help but be extremely suspicious as to why that building area wasn't secure.

The head of the USSS and the head person of Trump's detail share the blame in this one.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    You'd be surprised how quickly they can trace a firearm sale. I purchased a cheap AR pistol from a gun shop (brand new) and hated it. Tried to see if the shop would take it back towards something else and they wanted to give me pennies on the dollar for it. So I listed it on Armslist and sold it in a few days. A week later I had the local sheriffs department show up on my door asking questions. Turns out the gun was found at a drug house laying in the front yard after a shootout. Luckily I always do my due diligence when buying and selling. I took photos of the guys ID and permit laying next to the serial number of the gun. I gave the photo to the detectives and never heard back again.

Moral to the story is that a gun can be tracked pretty quickly if all the records are in place. In the case of the attempt on Trump, the kids dad purchased the gun from a local GS so they was a record of the transaction. The kid took the gun (apparently unsecured) and did the shooting. Where the story goes from here is unknown. This wasnt an underaged kid so the parent might not be liable for it. I don't know Pennsylvania's laws regarding gun storage but I think they are pretty strict if I recall correctly.

There are a lot of questions that will have to be answered in this shooting from various levels of Government... including local law enforcement and their role in the protection detail. I am sure that they were responsible for the perimeter as the SS (yeah, i went there) were responsible for the inner areas. The biggest question that must be answered is who was responsible for allowing an armed individual onto an elevated position within 150 yards of a "highly protected" member of our Government.

So I will leave it with this... if our highest level of law enforcement of the land can't protect someone who is supposed to be the most protected individual, how can they protect me and my family? I'll keep my guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom