• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe

Master
    I will still bitch because I can & it gets old seeing all the gouging.

I will hold out tell the prices drop some more. You guys have been around a lot longer then me but seems 5.56 should be back to normal before too long. They appear not to be selling much of it unless it is .50 or less.

What ever happen to the $1 a round for 5.56 that was supposed to start in June?

Last edited:

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Cabelas had Tula for $0.35 early this week.

joe

Master
    Yes I saw that. I have around 500 rnds of tula so I feel pretty good about the steel case for now. I am going fishing more then shooting lately.

I still would like to get 500 rnds of m855 to so I can have 1,000 m855 to keep for a rainy day. I am holding out for =$.40 to $.45. a round. I paid .37 for the first 500 before all this started.

I am going to shoot for a years supply for of 5.56 & 9mm for playing around & some for reserve for emergency like the m855.

I still resent the fact I have to stock pile ammo.:yell: :flame: :mmph: :crazy: :doh:

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    I hate to say it -- but if folks haven't learned their lesson regarding ammo -- and the need to have a supply set aside... What's it going to be like when the shortage is for FOOD?? Don't say it can't happen -- I expect no one ever thought you wouldn't be able to get a brick of 22 LR for $20 at the local box store anymore. If you haven't prepared by storing up a year's supply of food with a long shelf life -- you're missing a critical opportunity right now.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I scored 1k of 7.62 from a seller here for 290.00 to me it was a great price! You just have to look around.

well that is only 3X's what it was worth so you can officially say you were GOUGED!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    This is the gouging thread... you're supposed to tell us about how you sold it on gunbroker for $5 a round!

Funny Ian, isn't that what we have all been doing? Buy retail sell on GB for 2-5x's the price? Guys here are to broke to get gouged that bad.

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Why would a LGS try to sell 22lr for 20$ a box of 100 Mini Mags? And 70$ for 325 Fed AutoMatch? I have done several transactions with this store,but no more. They have plenty on hand. It just does not make GOOD business sense to me to try and rip folks off when they could be sold out like everyone else,and still have loyal customers.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    I hate to say it -- but if folks haven't learned their lesson regarding ammo -- and the need to have a supply set aside... What's it going to be like when the shortage is for FOOD?? Don't say it can't happen -- I expect no one ever thought you wouldn't be able to get a brick of 22 LR for $20 at the local box store anymore. If you haven't prepared by storing up a year's supply of food with a long shelf life -- you're missing a critical opportunity right now.

I am selling a crap ton of 7 day bug out food buckets. Ended up buying just for personal but a customer saw them in the store and word has spread.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Little Jack

Master
    Pre gouging prices on lowers/mags in the vendor section.... as soon as the post is Modded.

SAWMAN

Master
    Yeah,frig the shirts...I'm gonna spend my money on lowers. --- SAWMAN

shootnstarz

Master
    It ain't only in guns and ammo. Look at what this person is trying to get for their coins. Way, way, way outta there !!!!!! I have a bunch of junk silver I'd like to sell for the lowest price in the Red Book.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clt/3897844067.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clt/3897835613.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clt/3897828177.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clt/3897765560.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clt/3897783678.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clt/3897772231.html

And that's just a sample

Rick

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Gougers....

There are still a few on here. Thanks but no thanks. I just buy online. Everyone else should too. TP had some great golden saber he sold me last weekend for well under cost. Thanks man. Good to see people are out there not trying to make a buck!!!

FowlHunter13

Master
    Well, having met me a couple times I don't think Ian would appreciate that at all. He may be a handsome young man(Ian-nothing intended) I just don't think of him that way at all. Just thought your comment was funny. Quite insightful as well. Ha ha!

Top Bottom