• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I paid $29, $23.99 and 5 dollar flat shipping for mine, how'd you get free ship??

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have their card and a free shipping code I even used my points so mine was actually free for this one and the $49 for 1000 that was 3 weeks ago. LOL I really think we will see .04 and .03 a rd soon.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have their card and a free shipping code I even used my points so mine was actually free for this one and the $49 for 1000 that was 3 weeks ago. LOL I really think we will see .04 and .03 a rd soon.

I needs me that code, if I use their card it just has me use "five flat" or something for $5... and yeah points paid for mine too... haha

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It expired...I buy all my gas and shop walmart every month just to get points

Someone told me Ranger in FWB I think that was it had good prices. also try 2nd Amendment

I don't even shoot the stuff much that is why I have so much stored.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OK truth, got me there fuel prices are a gouge, of course .50 or more is taxes and failure to drill Fed land costs .40, the pipeline about .10 and the lack of permits to build new refineries .50-1.00. Our political policies are causing this and it is torture to consumers. By the way the Oil company profits per gallon pumped is .10-.25 a gallon. Okaloosa county commissioners just taxed an additional .03 a gallon this year and the feds want to double theirs.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its all over the web for 5-7 cents a round. May have to wait a week or 2 on a backorder but no biggie. Avg. Price excluding ridiculousness is in the 5-7 cent range. Local dealers have been getting it in pretty regularly as well.

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I paid $29, $23.99 and 5 dollar flat shipping for mine, how'd you get free ship??

That's what I paid for mine too. Supposed to be delivered today. I think it was CCI, wasn't it ?
    I think the free shipping Frank is talking about expired back in December. I have their card and got free shipping for most of November and December. That was nice.
    You can find it for a decent price, you just gotta watch for it and be ready to jump.
    But then, a year ago, if you told me I would be paying $30 for 500 rounds of .22, I would've told you that you were crazy. The days of $7.99 bricks wasn't that long ago.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would you tell him. He is just going to buy & resell it. LOL

Frank I thought you already had more then you could shoot? Do you you need Ammo Anonymous.:bounce:

Last edited:

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I would have expected to see 22 down here by now. when I was in Pittsburgh back in August/September it was available if you looked. Cabelas in WV had shelves of it. I came home with 3K. They told me it was getting more and more available back then.

Idoono

pavegunner1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's what I paid for mine too. Supposed to be delivered today. I think it was CCI, wasn't it ?
    I think the free shipping Frank is talking about expired back in December. I have their card and got free shipping for most of November and December. That was nice.
    You can find it for a decent price, you just gotta watch for it and be ready to jump.
    But then, a year ago, if you told me I would be paying $30 for 500 rounds of .22, I would've told you that you were crazy. The days of $7.99 bricks wasn't that long ago.
    Mine showed today also. CCI Blazer using gunbot. Cabelas and Natches has been getting 22lr all week but Natches want 17 bucks for shipping and handling. Cabelas limit is one box/brick.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    But, even with a limit of one brick, pick up a brick here and one there, pretty soon you have a pretty good stockpile.
    I have the Cabela's VISA and put everything I can on it - insurance, Verizon, AT&T, gas, groceries , etc. The points add up quick. I can't remember the last time I paid for anything from Cabela's.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom