• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master

Apparently it's a real meat grinder on the front line. Like 9 out of 10 die in the first day. Good luck to anybody and everybody, I don't care whose side you're on there. At that point you fight for the men in the trenches next to you, not for some ideal a politician is pushing a thousand miles away

Ozymandias

Expert
    on that humanist level, i wonder if there is a discrepancy in morale between the Ukrainian conscripts and Russian conscripts, since people love to talk about penal units like Wagner.

Carl

Master
    The funniest part about that response from Oxyman was that it was apparently a reaction to a video I posted in reply and in reference to the original post (i.e., "The Boss has spoken")... and I said so:

"The second half of the video becomes pertinent:"

meaning "pertinent to the subject of Zelensky/Ukraine". It was not a reply to Oxyman, had nothing to do with him (or so I thought), I did not have him in mind when posted it, etc.

But then he apparently watched the vid, the first half of which was about disinformation spreaders... and the shoe fit, so he wore it! : )

Reminds me of a saying I recently heard for the first time:

"When you throw a brick, the dog that hollers is the one that got hit."

Regardless, the Oliver Stone film ("Ukraine on Fire") mentioned in the second half should be interesting, if for no other reason than to reinforce what I already know.
    Nothing surprises me here.

ETA I was half serious that he got superlight69's script, unless its the same guy. Unless it a bot? LOL :D

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    "I fear no man nor group of men... except for maybe the Chechen." : )
    I don't think ive ever seen any of our leaders appear in front of that many men without the bullet proof glass, secret service, and so on. Much less that many men, with guns... lots and lots of guns.
    anyone can say what they want about that group and I won't say they're lying. They're a pretty wild bunch for sure. They're all the time doing something nuts based on religion especially.
    But I will say that you can tell that man listens to his people and has thier full un wavering support evidently. Maybe that's why they follow him and others like him to the ends of the earth when asked. That kind of loyalty is rare

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I don't think ive ever seen any of our leaders appear in front of that many men without the bullet proof glass, secret service, and so on. Much less that many men, with guns... lots and lots of guns.
    anyone can say what they want about that group and I won't say they're lying. They're a pretty wild bunch for sure. They're all the time doing something nuts based on religion especially.
    But I will say that you can tell that man listens to his people and has thier full un wavering support evidently. Maybe that's why they follow him and others like him to the ends of the earth when asked. That kind of loyalty is rare

When Trump visited the military, they remained armed. He trusted them.

Unfortunately, that’s not the norm...

DustyDog

Master
    Yep... pretty sure those were live RPGs they were holding. And note that Kadyrov was packing as well, as if to say "Try me if you like" : )

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Wow. That pilot had balls. You only have split seconds to time that just right. Then you have to turn extremely had an take a ton of Gs to make hairpin turns like that at jet speeds.

DustyDog

Master
    And for those cheerleading the current war in Ukraine, REMEMBER: There was a time when Brzezinski's "wonderful plan" to draw the Soviet Union into Afghanistan seemed like a really great idea... maybe even like a "success" for a few years. As I've said previously:

Yep... Brzezinski thought his luring of the U.S.S.R. into Afghanistan in the late '70s was a stroke of genius... up until the day he died in 2017, apparently. After all, it may have had something to do with the eventual breakup of the Soviet Union... right?

BUT AT WHAT COST? MILLIONS of Afghans dead, 9/11, TRILLIONS spent by the U.S. on subsequent wars, THOUSANDS of American soldiers killed or maimed, the Taliban armed beyond their WILDEST DREAMS AND, even TODAY, Afghan refugees being settled in the U.S. AS WE SPEAK... over FORTY years later!

You have to understand: These people are in the WAR BUSINESS... PERIOD. ALL the biggest dirtbags in D.C. have been CRAWLING ALL OVER Ukraine for YEARS. It's why the State Department HATED Trump so much: He was throwing a monkey wrench into their LONG-PLANNED Ukraine conflict! COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP!

Here's Brzezinski bragging about his "excellent idea". Just realize that his "students" are running the State Department TODAY:

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/05/29/zbig-m29.html

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I didn't even know predator drones could view that high up either. That too is kinda funny. I wonder if the operators of the drone even knew that till it was attacked from above, and peed on lmao

Top Bottom