• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ozymandias

Expert
    Russia and Ukraine are both enemies of the America. America has no business being concerned with what those two independent countries do to each other thousands and thousands of miles away from America. They want to kill each other and aquire different borders then so be it. That is the way borders have been changed since the dawn of time. It's none of America's politicians business and none of America's military business who wins or loses on the other side of the world.

If somebody says the word "oil" or "economy" or "United Nations" in defense of why it's America's business over there then I swear I'll lose my nerve explaining how America was energy independent and had the best economy America had seen in decades before the war mongering Biden Administration let this escalate. The UN is outdated and should have been disbanded when the USSR fell. The UN served no other reason politically than to push around the USSR, and nowadays the UN without a USSR bully is nothing if not a provocative escalation to another World War. There's too many treaties and borders to protect that America is signed on to with the UN, when the only two international borders that matter to America are its own with Canada and Mexico.

View attachment 213284 View attachment 213285
    There are nazis in the US too, interestingly enough.

You do you, but if you can’t see a reason to prevent the expansion of a historically American enemy, then thats on you. I dont reckon you also think the chinese should have their way in the Far East, do you?

Ozymandias

Expert
    First of all, it's not "my" article... it was written by a Jew, writing in a Jewish publication. And second of all, you might want to look up the definition of "non-sequitur". I said:

"Actually, the communists are the enemy, and communism was imposed on Russia by the likes of Zelensky. It was not a "Russian" idea.

Fun fact: The last time people like Zelensky were running Ukraine, millions were starved and slaughtered... prior to WWII. It's why the non-communist Ukrainians welcomed the Germans with open arms when they arrived"

TELL ME HOW PLOCKER'S ARTICLE DISPROVES WHAT I SAID... unless it is your contention that the Bolshevik revolution actually was a "Russian" plot, and they just happened to hire a surplus of Jews to run the gulags because they were such sadistic killers.

Zelensky is Jewish, as was Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky... just for starters... and that was the only thing they had in common. Marx was German. Lenin was born in Russia, but laid the plans for the revolution in concert with other Marxists, including "Trotsky" (actually "Bronstein") while in Germany, England, and Switzerland. Trotsky was born in Ukraine, as was Zelensky.

Imagine if I said "Well, Trotsky was Ukrainian, so I'm not sure when people forgot that the Ukrainians are our enemy."

Pretty idiotic statement, don't you think?

Then there was Olof Aschberg, the Swedish banker who helped finance the revolution. And Armand Hammer, an "American" and "Lenin's chosen capitalist". The list is endless, actually:

Kissinger, Soros, Wolfowitz, Abrams, Perle, and Bremer (four of Bush's "neo-cons"), Blinken, Nuland and her husband Kagan, Alexander Vindman, Gary Cohn (Trump's economic adviser), Kushner (Trump's son-in-law; Kushner's father is a felon and a Clinton friend), Marc Mezvinsky (Clinton's son-in-law; Mezvinsky's father is a felon), Doug Emhoff (Kamala Harris' husband), Alinsky, Emanuel (Obama's chief of staff), Klain (Biden's chief of staff), Mayorkas (DHS under Obama AND Biden), Weingarten (president, American Federation of Teachers), Bloomberg & Feinblatt (Everytown for Gun Safety), Zuckerberg, Page (Google/YouTube), Brin (Google/YouTube), Wojcicki (YouTube), "Jake" Tapper, most of HOLLYWOOD and the MSM, Greenspan, Bernanke, Yellen, Joe Slovo (Mandela's communist handler)...

38% of those running the "security apparatus" (basically, death squads) in the Soviet Union were Jewish... and this in a country that was around 2% Jewish. Care to explain the monstrous over-representation? And I mean without going to Snopes?
    Im not reading all that.

@TexKev rule 3, dont you think?

Carl

Master
    Im not reading all that.

@TexKev rule 3, dont you think?
    How is pointing out demographic over-representation slander? That is something that is constantly being screamed about int he US these days. Or citing actual history? Is that slanderous?? You're being dishonest.

ETA: I have no doubt it will be deleted :D

Raven

Master
    I do. Might is right. Survival of the strongest. The way it's always been since the dawn of time. America needs to focus on its own border NOW. We are going to face World War 3 here and it will be multiple fronts. Bring everybody home. It's going to be bad

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    expansion
    They are already expanded far beyond any containment that we could ever accomplish, and allied with China and N.Korea. We are far outnumbered. It won't be us against them... it will be us against them, them and them... all at once and right here and nobody will come help us

Screenshot_20230303-084203.png
    Screenshot_20230303-084612.png

Last edited:

big jon

Marksman
    This seems like it would be much worse for American soldiers than the 2 decade zionist offensive was.

He said NATO and if NATO gets involved we will by treaty with the other NATO country's be involved and thats the point

China is Actively opposing and is trying to miss lead the US population from supporting and involvement in support of Ukraine using tiktock and other social media....Thats China folks who is aliening with Russia so they can justify invading Taiwan as well as profit by supplying Russia with their old equipment
    thats king of the west/king of the east,signs in the heavens ,wars and reports of wars .The whole bible prophecy thing were seeing.

Ozymandias

Expert
    They are already expanded far beyond any containment that we could ever accomplish, and allied with China and N.Korea. We are far outnumbered. It won't be us against them... it will be us against them, them and them... all at once and right here and nobody will come help us

View attachment 213302 View attachment 213303
    I mean, i feel like you’re forgetting soft factors like the fact that the average chinese and nork conscript is poorly trained and malnourished, whilst we have some of the strongest militaries in the world allied with us.

If numbers were everything the ukrainians wouldve been defeated.

Ozymandias

Expert
    I do. Might is right. Survival of the strongest. The way it's always been since the dawn of time. America needs to focus on its own border NOW. We are going to face World War 3 here and it will be multiple fronts. Bring everybody home. It's going to be bad
    Defending other borders is tantamount to defending our own. We have 2 oceans and several allies to buffer any attacks.

This is basic defense theory, and has been relied on for over 130 years.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Technology hasn’t changed anything in the past 130 years?
    It hasnt changed the fundamentals of national defense theory, no.

The idea is still to destabilize before overt combat, to rout rather than kill, and to intercept before they reach your borders. This is old news, from a “Mr. Mississippi Troll”, or whatever it is y’all think I am.

Raven

Master
    If numbers were everything the ukrainians wouldve been defeated
    The Ukrainian regular conventional military was utterly defeated the very first week over a year ago now. It's been a slow death by unconventional warfare ever since, prolonged by international aid, weapons, intel and volunteers. There is no exit strategy for Ukraine. We are in another forever war just like Iraq and Afghanistan lasted for 20 years for us and nearly as long for Russia before us. It will be US versus Russia in Ukraine for another 20 years until somebody cuts bait and runs just like Biden did, leaving all manner of infrastructure, volunteers, vehicles, guns and ammo behind

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    This is basic defense theory, and has been relied on for over 130 years
    130 years is a drop in the bucket compared to "might is right" and "survival of the fittest" for the last 6,000 years. China hasn't been around for well over a thousand years because they were defending other people's borders. No, China was defending China's own borders and China let the rest of the world handle their own business while China built the Great Wall of China and got fat and wealthy minding their own business. Which is what we should do if we want to survive for a thousand years. China already owns us financially and they will be in on the next World Reserve Currency. The US will be a puppet state more so than it already is. Our politicians already answer to China. And now China and corporations friendly to China and that answer to China own most of our farmland and some US former naval air stations. The end is near for the US.
    2019-09-09_7-07-45_0.jpg

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Expert
    The Ukrainian regular conventional military was utterly defeated the very first week over a year ago now. It's been a slow death by unconventional warfare ever since, prolonged by international aid, weapons, intel and volunteers. There is no exit strategy for Ukraine. We are in another forever war just like Iraq and Afghanistan lasted for 20 years for us and nearly as long for Russia before us it will be now US versus Russia in Ukraine for another 20 years until somebody cuts bait and runs just like Biden did, leaving all manner of infrastructure, volunteers, vehicles, guns and ammo behind
    I mean, this is flatly false lol, you believe what you want tho.

Crazy that the massive russian military cant stomp out (and is being continually pushed back) an insurgency of irregulars with todays technology and ukraines flat and sparse geography.

Top Bottom