• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Someone really should hang a gun free zone sign there. Fix the problem before it even starts!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep when that war kicks off WWIII will !!!
    Tbh it's kinda boring to fight a super power on just one side of us. This will even things out so we're not all cattywompus!
    If we're lucky China will try to slip in on the old Yucatan peninsula. Jokes on them tho. They'll never make it past that border!
    I'm sure we can find a reason to piss off Canada too. Get them into the party also!
    We should be surrounded then and have the enemy right where we want em!
    All around us!
    Ya can't miss that way even if you tried. It's brilliant really. Wait till we see the look on thier faces!
    SUCKERS!!:cool:

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Tbh it's kinda boring to fight a super power on just one side of us. This will even things out so we're not all cattywompus!
    If we're lucky China will try to slip in on the old Yucatan peninsula. Jokes on them tho. They'll never make it past that border!
    I'm sure we can find a reason to piss off Canada too. Get them into the party also!
    We should be surrounded then and have the enemy right where we want em!
    All around us!
    Ya can't miss that way even if you tried. It's brilliant really. Wait till we see the look on thier faces!
    SUCKERS!!:cool:
    yeah its looking like who the hell else can brandon poke n piss off ....might just be me,i was planning to move to florida in a few months ,very close to where the mexican LST's will hit the beaches

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    yeah its looking like who the hell else can brandon poke n piss off ....might just be me,i was planning to move to florida in a few months ,very close to where the mexican LST's will hit the beaches
    we have these beaches covered, take up position in eagle pass,tx

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep! They're sneaky tho!
    Keep ya eyes peeled for Mexico to weaponize thier super duper stealth NARCO subs into kamikaze drones!

Better yet... They likely kill more with just the drugs they carry as it is now here, so yeah they'll likely just do business as usual lol. Heck that'll prolly kill more with dope than China+Mexico could with guns lol.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    So far it looks like a review of previous made what if emergency plans and a mix of a little message to china of we are planning . I do not believe that brandon is that stupid to start ww3 over a loser taiwan black hole .imho

FYI Taiwan is vital to our economy and our defense program.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    FYI Taiwan is vital to our economy and our defense program.
    Taiwan also makes like 90% of the micro chips that run EVERYTHING in America. If China takes Taiwan they could cause our economy to COLLAPSE !!!!!

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The microchip industry in Taiwan is the biggest threat to international economy. They produce 75-90% of the microchips in the world there. If China got control of that, then they would control who got what and the quality. While we do have the ability to manufacture them domestically, and we do to a small scale, microchips are in EVERYTHING. these days.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    The microchip industry in Taiwan is the biggest threat to international economy. They produce 75-90% of the microchips in the world there. If China got control of that, then they would control who got what and the quality. While we do have the ability to manufacture them domestically, and we do to a small scale, microchips are in EVERYTHING. these days.
    Well there is a good investment opportunity to start making the chips in a more stable environment ,don't you think...where is musk

Top Bottom