0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    "A ships a fool to fight a fort"
    But here we go!

The best thing they could do is to FastTrack making some factories here. Then blow that island to smithereens. Then ship all the Taiwanese here. Problem solved!

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "A ships a fool to fight a fort"
    But here we go!

The best thing they could do is to FastTrack making some factories here. Then blow that island to smithereens. Then ship all the Taiwanese here. Problem solved!
    You could be on to something there sans blowing up the island ,besides china knows how to make new islands and they sure have enough people to populate it

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The ones left over after the bombing?
    Oh I didn't mean blow the whole island. Just the coveted chip plants.
    But yeah surely most locals will want to stay. I'm sure many are loyal to China and want this. Not sure tho. But yeah just blow the factories and move just the willing factory workers.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    To-days safety tip ...do not use aircraft with US markings to bomb anything in taiwan
    Yeah the sad fact is technology has outpaced their ability to be a rogue state so close to their adversary. You could do things like that long ago. You just can't now. To try and tell them otherwise will only get them all killed.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I would hope that the great minds of government didn't put all their eggs [chips] in a basket and make them on an ISLAND LESS THAN 100 MILES FROM A COUNTRY [CHINA]THAT REGARDS IT AS THEIRS FOR 80 YEARS
    There was actually a press conference at the White House last month and they were asked if we would defend Taiwan in the event of an attack from China and his exact words were “If China takes Taiwan based on the micro chips produced their they could cripple America so yes we would have no choice but to defend Taiwan”. You can Google Taiwan microchips and see it from MANY news agency’s

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was actually a press conference at the White House last month and they were asked if we would defend Taiwan in the event of an attack from China and his exact words were “If China takes Taiwan based on the micro chips produced their they could cripple America so yes we would have no choice but to defend Taiwan”. You can Google Taiwan microchips and see it from MANY news agency’s
    Do you really think the US could hold taiwan against china and it not go nuclear after the first US carrier/sub is shot up/sunk ? Even brandon knows he is bluffing

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    To me, we haven't seen the chance to score such high level refugees since back when we nabbed all them good Ole Nazi scientists. Heck I'd love to see them be given a state here to run as thier own. They'd be much better neighbors than the ones for the past 20 years that they bend over backwards for. Seems like a no brainer to me. They seem like good moralled and civilized folks.
    You better believe China is floating deals like this as we speak to all in Taiwan that are smart enough to know they have an expiration date. They're likely telling them if they agree to ditch America, and fly thier flag... they'll be allowed to do business as usual.
    I'm sure they know once our factories are up and running thier bargaining power goes out the window

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To me, we haven't seen the chance to score such high level refugees since back when we nabbed all them good Ole Nazi scientists. Heck I'd love to see them be given a state here to run as thier own. They'd be much better neighbors than the ones for the past 20 years that they bend over backwards for. Seems like a no brainer to me. They seem like good moralled and civilized folks.
    You better believe China is floating deals like this as we speak to all in Taiwan that are smart enough to know they have an expiration date. They're likely telling them if they agree to ditch America, and fly thier flag... they'll be allowed to do business as usual.
    I'm sure they know once our factories are up and running thier bargaining power goes out the window
    Not unlike the hongkong deal of years ago .

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would hope that the great minds of government didn't put all their eggs [chips] in a basket and make them on an ISLAND LESS THAN 100 MILES FROM A COUNTRY [CHINA]THAT REGARDS IT AS THEIRS FOR 80 YEARS
    "great minds of government"

Uh, I'm not sure you can use those four words like that, and be still be taken seriously :p

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "great minds of government"

Uh, I'm not sure you can use those four words like that, and be still be taken seriously :p
    Well the US has managed to get us in the super power club ....despite ....ignorant and absent voters ...so yes they have got it right most of the time in the long run /so far. It [the US] has enable me to enjoy, attain a damn good lifestyle to which i am grateful . There are many things in now days news that make my old blood boil too . We aint perfect but this is still a great country to live in imho. Of course the nut job brandon inviting a guy that showed his fake tits at the whitehouse is another matter that will define mr potato heads legacy of lost his mind.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well the US has managed to get us in the super power club ....despite ....ignorant and absent voters ...so yes they have got it right most of the time in the long run /so far. It [the US] has enable me to enjoy, attain a damn good lifestyle to which i am grateful . There are many things in now days news that make my old blood boil too . We aint perfect but this is still a great country to live in imho. Of course the nut job brandon inviting a guy that showed his fake tits at the whitehouse is another matter that will define mr potato heads legacy of lost his mind.
    Hmmm. You've got more confidence than I. I'm gonna maintain that 5-meter spacing for now....

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    China needs those chips too. If they invade successfully with a military force. the facilities get destroyed, they lose. China knows this. We all lose, this is not acceptable.

That tech advance in Taiwan has much of its roots in western investment, and something we should protect. Taiwan is a asset, in my opinion that is worth keeping and worth fighting for.

IMO the biggest threat in Taiwan is political pressure and control. China doesn’t want to fight/war over Taiwan, they really want to take it through politics.

While i think we should be allies and friends with China in areas we can and are mutually beneficial, we can do this while not bending a knee. At the same time respect China and understand their position, but not bending a knee.

We should not f around when it comes to protecting Taiwan and manufacturing we have heavily invested, while at the same time deconflict this. How… that is above my pay grade.

Top Bottom