Supreme Court Rules Same Sex Couple Can Marry in All 50 States!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay

Master
    I can't believe this, it's not photoshop ....wtf?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435379178.865463.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435379178.865463.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435379178.865463.jpg
      68.1 KB · Views: 168

wildrider666

Master
    As I said "and setteled on this Continent to exercise religious freedom and escape religous prosecution."
    The English Magna Carta also allowed the people to carry arms for protection if you were a Protestant. Persons with other religous beliefs: NO.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    The White House has a freakin Tweeter account??!? What a joke this country is turning into

Mozella

Expert
    ......... snip ................. when in fact they just want the ability to enter into marriage with a legally consenting adult, without the restrictions of a religion they may or may not subscribe to. ........... snip .............

Certainly religion is cited, by both sides, in this argument about homosexual marriage and a good number of people define the situation by religion alone. But just as many people simply see it as a question of human decency and civilized behavior. The homosexuals have worked long and hard to have their particular perversion judged to be legitimate. Sure enough, they've done it and by the highest court in the land no less. But, that doesn't make the practice of homosexuality wholesome......... not by a long shot.

Contrary to what CNN may tell you, it is not abnormal to believe that inserting a man's penis into another mans hairy anus is just plane disgusting even though the so called progressives would say that holding such a belief is sure evidence that you have an illness.

Whatever argument you make for homosexual marriage can be made in exactly the same way for other forms of deviant sexual behavior, pedophilia and beastiality to name just two. It won't be long before the SCOTA hears a case about "trans-generational-marriage" (picture Richard Simmons and his 7 year old boyfriend), unless the animal lovers of the world get there first. If one can self identify as "black", surely a German Shepard can self identify as a wife, wouldn't you agree?

Ignoring the small percentage of deviants in a population is one thing. Making their behavior legitimate, and even legally wonderful, is something else. And forcing civilized people to embrace it is .......... well ............. a sad state of affairs.

JBryan314

Master
    The Republic of the U.S. has made a hard turn away from Constitutional Liberty this week. We've been moving away from Constitutional Liberty over the last several decades but this week it really sped up. I don't know if it will slow back down and I don't know what's next.

People are debating the question "should gays be allowed to marry?", but as usual, they're debating the wrong question. The correct question should be "why is the Federal government getting involved in something where they have no Constitutional authority to do so?"

Marriage of straight people and gay people is not mentioned or discussed anywhere in the document of the Constitution. Absolutely no authority was given to the Federal government to oversee marriages of any kind in any way. Therefore, reading the 10th Amendment, it clearly states that ALL power not granted to the Federal government should be delegated to the States and the People.

So back to the original question, the answer is not "yes, let gays marry" or "no, stop gays from marrying."

The correct answer should be "keep the Fed out of it and let the States and People govern themselves on this matter."

And that's my full opinion on this gay marriage subject. That it's NOT a gay marriage issue at all. It's an issue of Constitutional authority. And it went the wrong way.

IronBeard

Master
    This is a naive perception of the situation. It presumes a responsive legislature, an executive who carries out duly passed laws and a judicial branch who interprets the laws as originally drafted.

What we have instead is a legislature which is only responsive to their own agenda and those who pay to keep them in power or deliver uninformed voters (real or imagined) to re-elect them. We have a president-king who governs according to his wishes-consent of the governed be damned. And we have a federal judiciary body who are unelected but are crammed down our throats by these same clowns.

This republic was founded on the assumption that the people would elect virtuous men to govern them.

Those days are over. There are no virtuous men in government anymore.

I will not comply.

Exactly. Nailed it! It is our congress, senate, and justice department that are carrying this out and/or allowing it to happen. Locally, just what is Jeff Miller's take on this? My guess is, "God bless our military and veterans." ???

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    The Republic of the U.S. has made a hard turn away from Constitutional Liberty this week. We've been moving away from Constitutional Liberty over the last several decades but this week it really sped up. I don't know if it will slow back down and I don't know what's next.

People are debating the question "should gays be allowed to marry?", but as usual, they're debating the wrong question. The correct question should be "why is the Federal government getting involved in something where they have no Constitutional authority to do so?"

Marriage of straight people and gay people is not mentioned or discussed anywhere in the document of the Constitution. Absolutely no authority was given to the Federal government to oversee marriages of any kind in any way. Therefore, reading the 10th Amendment, it clearly states that ALL power not granted to the Federal government should be delegated to the States and the People.

So back to the original question, the answer is not "yes, let gays marry" or "no, stop gays from marrying."

The correct answer should be "keep the Fed out of it and let the States and People govern themselves on this matter."

And that's my full opinion on this gay marriage subject. That it's NOT a gay marriage issue at all. It's an issue of Constitutional authority. And it went the wrong way.

yep, they have pushed into the area of the states, due to , in large, by the militant, we can't wait attitude of the queers...just like the flag issue, people cannot wait, this am, on the news, someone climbed up the pole in SC & took the rebel flag down, got arrested...

in my mind, the war has begun already...they drew first blood...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm with Brandon, I didn't send letter or emails or petitions or anything.
    Of course, I don't think it's the governments right tonatop two consenting, legal adults from entering I to a binding legal agreement.

Of course, it's much easier to call corrupt government, illegal rule, and promise the threat of revolt. This same government that we claim is incapable of managing a budget or waging a proper war is somehow capable of maintaining a puppet front while it quietly executed a goverment wide takeover.
    I think Brandon is spot on. One side fought harder than the other. But please, gentleman, feel free to move or start a war or whatever.

i email jeff miller over a month & half ago, got an automatted response, nothing since then...our reps are insulated from the real life, and do no have to answer to us anymore...just a facade..

MAXman

Master
    Mozella. Are you telling me that it's about anal sex and oral sex? Are you saying that certain sexual acts committed by two consenting adults should be restricted by laws? Do you think that not allowing two people of the same gender from marriage that analnsex and oral sex will somehow be less common?
    And I think what two adults do in a bed room is a huge leap from animals or children, if you really believe that's the direction we are going all I can do is assure you I won't support that.

Jbryan, I can't argue that, all I can say is the scotus said they made the decision under the 14th. The Feds got involved a long time ago with the defense of marriage act. I agree the Feds have no right to dictate a marriage, and I feel the states job is to keep it between consenting adults. Personally infeel the Feds have bigger things tonworry about.

Caveman, they didn't whole helluva lot more than just send an email. People were beaten in streets, sometimes to death. Public and private shame, even from families. Unless we are willing to commit time and effort, and I'm not talking about the time dictated to a internet conversation, we don't stand a chance.
    Look at abortion. Restrictions on abortion are gaining ground. And be held up by the courts. It's about effort and exposure.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    [SUP]26 [/SUP]“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. [SUP]27 [/SUP]People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
    [SUP]28 [/SUP]“It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. [SUP]29 [/SUP]But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.
    [SUP]30 [/SUP]“It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

prophecy from the King...the end of days as we know it is coming closer..

try co-existing with a 5' rattlesnake in the room.....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    And I think what two adults do in a bed room is a huge leap from animals or children, if you really believe that's the direction we are going all I can do is assure you I won't support that.

Caveman, they didn't whole helluva lot more than just send an email. People were beaten in streets, sometimes to death. Public and private shame, even from families. Unless we are willing to commit time and effort, and I'm not talking about the time dictated to a internet conversation, we don't stand a chance.
    Look at abortion. Restrictions on abortion are gaining ground. And be held up by the courts. It's about effort and exposure.

all of the above are coming, i have seen in the past few months, people are shying away from normal behaviour and speech, pt in question, the word pedophile, is quietly being dis-used, in favor of the phrase:

minor attracted....nambla is overjoyed i am sure...

same sex relationships are being aggressively pushed by our education system, now chock full of liberals, articles about Christian symbols & speech being censored, at the same time muslim "education"is being rammed down our throats, along with kids taken on field trips to sex shops, to see sex toys and other things that is not part of any education i got... abortions are being celebrated as " woman's choice", and if we speak out against it, we are pulling women back to the stone age....

i do not want to discuss queer rights, they can stay in the freaking closet and go to hell on their terms, but when a nation embraces this lifestyle, led by our leaders and judges, the Judge who created the world will turn His back on us, removing the blessings we have had...

when God takes His hand off of us, the devil moves in, this is what you see now....isis could not have gained such a foothold without demonic influence from the son of perdition...

the Lord came as a meek Lamb, for a sacrifice
    when He returns, as the Lion of Judah, we will see a sword, double edged and sharp, and he will win....

keep prepping...

MAXman

Master
    Your running under the assumption that the us is, or ever was, a righteous state.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    “As we prepare to celebrate next week the 239th anniversary of the birth of our country, our Constitution finds itself under sustained attack from an arrogant judicial elite. Yet the words of Daniel Webster ring as true today as they did over 150 years ago: ‘Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world.’ We must hold fast to the miracle that is our Constitution and our republic; we must not submit our constitutional freedoms, and the promise of our nation, to judicial tyranny.”

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Certainly religion is cited, by both sides, in this argument about homosexual marriage and a good number of people define the situation by religion alone. But just as many people simply see it as a question of human decency and civilized behavior. The homosexuals have worked long and hard to have their particular perversion judged to be legitimate. Sure enough, they've done it and by the highest court in the land no less. But, that doesn't make the practice of homosexuality wholesome......... not by a long shot.

Contrary to what CNN may tell you, it is not abnormal to believe that inserting a man's penis into another mans hairy anus is just plane disgusting even though the so called progressives would say that holding such a belief is sure evidence that you have an illness.

Whatever argument you make for homosexual marriage can be made in exactly the same way for other forms of deviant sexual behavior, pedophilia and beastiality to name just two. It won't be long before the SCOTA hears a case about "trans-generational-marriage" (picture Richard Simmons and his 7 year old boyfriend), unless the animal lovers of the world get there first. If one can self identify as "black", surely a German Shepard can self identify as a wife, wouldn't you agree?

Ignoring the small percentage of deviants in a population is one thing. Making their behavior legitimate, and even legally wonderful, is something else. And forcing civilized people to embrace it is .......... well ............. a sad state of affairs.

What would your definition of human decency and civilized behavior be? If they do their act behind closed doors then well that is their affair. Who are we to say they can't marry? It doesn't effect us what so ever. Of course this country has the ability to practice what ever religon or none what so ever. We can't say they can't marry. Does it honestly hurt y'all that much? What I do know is they are a group of people that believe in something an actually stand for what they believe in. Take the gay community as a whole and lets compare them to say 2nd amendment advocates; since with this administration we have been attacked alot.

Compare the homosexuals ability to unite vs 2nd amendment adovcates ability to unite..... They shit all over us. If it stands for homosexuality or anything along the lines of that they stand united..... Us not so much. I'm not defending them but I am calling it how I see it. We can assume that Congress will do that or this. But until we as the people do anything about it we will never know. We just have false hope. Another example We are willing to sign up and "defend our freedoms" but when they are attacked at home by pen and paper we just sit and cower down..... I know this will strike a nerve but it is the sad reality. None of us defend our freedoms where they truley need to be defended......

Since this thread has been a lot about Christainity then a few other things that could be classfied as non-wholesome like be sex before marriage or infidelity and I know for a fact most of us have done one of the two. Probably sex before marriage. Has anyone ever read Leviticus and seen by the bible standards what is allowed and not allowed. There is some scary stuff in there

We all love pork: And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death.”

Anyways that is another topic but the fact is if you want something pushed, passed, repealed whatever it will take numbers to do it. Not us hoping some politicians will intrepret our voice. It is sad but it is the truth.

Last edited:

duchamp6

Expert
    i email jeff miller over a month & half ago, got an automatted response, nothing since then...our reps are insulated from the real life, and do no have to answer to us anymore...just a facade..

we can email all we want (and i do) and we'll all get the same return polished letter. Unless people are standing around about to riot over an issue seems no one has to listen.

latch

Marksman
    we can email all we want (and i do) and we'll all get the same return polished letter. Unless people are standing around about to riot over an issue seems no one has to listen.

Same situation 239 years ago.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    This is a disgrace seeing the White House lit up like this:

image.jpg

Doc

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      176.1 KB · Views: 160
    Status
    Not open for further replies.