Supreme Court Rules Same Sex Couple Can Marry in All 50 States!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    You realise that people have been performing marriage rituals since long, long before this particular fairy tale was started, right?

Im sure someone like you said the exact same thing the first time a President addressed the nation via radio, and then again via TV. Get with the times.

What?

I cant decide who has the bigger illness, though. The guys performing the act, or the ones who are so fucking worried about it? If you are all so holy and righteous, then what the fuck do you have to worry about? Seriously? I have to know. If you truly believe, and you live by that, what does it matter if other people dont? Your way is already paved through the gates past ol' St. Peter anyways, so whats the fucking difference?

I really cant wait for christianity to be relegated to antiquity much like the rest of the creation myths already have been. What it was and what its turned into is so convoluted its funny. The best part is watching you all run around with your heads stuck up each others asses when it comes to shit like this.

seriously...?

Clay

Master
    You realise that people have been performing marriage rituals since long, long before this particular fairy tale was started, right?

Im sure someone like you said the exact same thing the first time a President addressed the nation via radio, and then again via TV. Get with the times.

What?

I cant decide who has the bigger illness, though. The guys performing the act, or the ones who are so fucking worried about it? If you are all so holy and righteous, then what the fuck do you have to worry about? Seriously? I have to know. If you truly believe, and you live by that, what does it matter if other people dont? Your way is already paved through the gates past ol' St. Peter anyways, so whats the fucking difference?

I really cant wait for christianity to be relegated to antiquity much like the rest of the creation myths already have been. What it was and what its turned into is so convoluted its funny. The best part is watching you all run around with your heads stuck up each others asses when it comes to shit like this.

Respectful dialogue Sir. I'm confident an opinionated person such as yourself can articulate your principles without making forum-wide generalizations and insults. If you can't, then please allow me to be the first Mod to invite you leave GCGF, voluntarily.

Last edited:

Stagman

Master

74415_kermitgoatse.jpg

Attachments

• 74415_kermitgoatse.jpg
      74415_kermitgoatse.jpg
      47.9 KB · Views: 116

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Christianity is the only saving Grace of this country and world, IF you do not believe then I am sad for you but demeaning those that do believe is the battle we as Christians have died for from the beginning and shows the intolerance of the left and others. Every Nation not founded on Christian Values has failed in the end and that too will destroy America.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Respectful dialogue Sir. I'm confident an opinionated person such as yourself can articulate your principles without making forum-wide generalizations and insults. If you can't, then please allow me to be the first Mod to invite you leave GCGF, voluntarily.

No, sir, Im not generalising or insulting. Its a serious question. If all of the people that are opposed to gay marriage, in the end after all is said and done, are so righteous and so christian above all else, then what is the problem? They are worrying about something they really dont need to. Is this not correct?

I could see if this was a thread devoted to nothing but the political impact or precedent this has just set, and we were all sitting here discussing the merits of how the SCOTUS has changed the entire landscape, good or bad, of things to come for the next 50 years or so that would be one thing. But thats not what is going on here.

There is no punch-line. I will not be referred to as a douche-bag because I am willing to stand up for an opposing view against a bunch of bigots. I will not be silenced because I hold an opposing view on religion. An opposing view developed because of religion. I was raised Lutheran and went to church every Sunday morning for the first 18 years of my life. Not to mention parochial school on top of that. I have forgot more about the bible than most of the people that run around spewing one little line from Leviticus have ever known. I have the highlighted Concordia self-study to prove it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom