• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    I propose we have some kind of test peopel should pass to get a license to drive a motor vehicle. Something that shows they understand the rules, regulations and laws of driving, and show that they can safely operate a motor vehicle in traffic,

Possibly even have local, county and state law enforcement enforce the requirement to have such a license.

Ryan

Master
    Crap...does Popeyes close at 10 or 11 I'm hungry now lol. I like their chicken wrap thing with the beans in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Crap...does Popeyes close at 10 or 11 I'm hungry now lol. I like their chicken wrap thing with the beans in it
    They don't do that anymore. I used to love those things.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    I wish we had a Popeye's, heck even a Churches. But KFC only around here.:eek:hwell:

Ryan

Master
    They don't do that anymore. I used to love those things.

Loaded chicken wraps? They're still on the menu online. I'll shed some tears tomorrow if this is true.

Our kfc in daphne isn't good. I kind of gave up kfc when they got rid of popcorn chicken.

Dan1612

Master
    Maybe they brought them back. I stopped going there a couple of years ago when they got taken off the menu.

madeSICC88

Master
    Well I'm awake now, watching my sisters dog and she keeps shitting and puking in the house. All because she heard a little thunder. Watching some Iron Chef now, getting hungry.

shootnstarz

Master
    I propose we have some kind of test peopel should pass to get a license to drive a motor vehicle. Something that shows they understand the rules, regulations and laws of driving, and show that they can safely operate a motor vehicle in traffic,

Possibly even have local, county and state law enforcement enforce the requirement to have such a license.

Yea Max, that's right up there with fairies and unicorns. It's normally pretty bad around here on Fridays but yesterday was exceptional. Wreck on 29, wreck on I-10 and at least 4 other close ones. Damn field of race cars made it all night without running into each other but city drivers can't. And they wonder why there's so much road rage.

On the positive note, I have the utmost faith in my brakes now and an amazed how well the BFGs held on wet roads.

Rick

Seanpcola

Just saw a guy lose it in a Ford pickup on I-10 about 20 minutes ago. This was between exit 5 and 7. He was heading eastbound, I was going West. He slid off the pavement, down onto the median but fortunately the concrete drainage ditch caught him and he shot pack up into his original lane. I really thought he was gonna come all the way across into me head on.

shootnstarz

Master
    Just saw a guy lose it in a Ford pickup on I-10 about 20 minutes ago. This was between exit 5 and 7. He was heading eastbound, I was going West. He slid off the pavement, down onto the median but fortunately the concrete drainage ditch caught him and he shot pack up into his original lane. I really thought he was gonna come all the way across into me head on.

Yikes !!!!!

madeSICC88

Master
    Was just leaving the advance auto and while I was driving down the 98 I saw a lady had pulled out of Waffle House, turned to sharp/early to get on the road, hopped the little curb guarding the drop down to the drain canal and front of the SUV was hanging down and the back wheels off the ground. There were a couple people assisting her and a LEO was turning around. That would suck.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Working weekends, in the rain, on powerlines...not much fun involved

Dan1612

Master
    Having a Mastiff puppy is like having a Wild Hog running through your house and yard, except it happens to have a chainsaw for a mouth. Goodness!

MAXman

Master
    4 year old Shepard mix at Santa Rosa animal shelter is getting bailed out of jail, gets her tubes tied Friday and she should be home Saturday.

DaBreeze

Master
    4 year old Shepard mix at Santa Rosa animal shelter is getting bailed out of jail, gets her tubes tied Friday and she should be home Saturday.

Good of you !!!

Seanpcola

Interesting wreck down from my house last Saturday.

I live just a few house down from the intersection of Beulah and Frank Reeder roads. There's an accident there occasionally and I can always hear it. Saturday I was walking between my house and shop and heard the usual skid/bang/crash. Sounded bad so I took off running. Got there and this young guy is running from his truck back to the corner. I thought he was just stopping to help but turned out he pulled in front of the other guy. They were heading opposite directions and he pulled in front of the guy as he was turning onto FR. We ran around the corner and didn't see the other car at first. I saw fresh torn up grass leading down into the drainage ditch and back up the other side. About that time the other driver came walking out of my neighbor's back yard. Dude ran off the West side of Beulah Rd., down into the ditch, up the other side, through the corner neighbor's privacy fence and into his back yard, clearing the corner of the guys house by maybe a foot. It was actually almost funny. I didn't go look but the neighbors back yard is full of junk including I think a boat or two. I wonder if he totalled any of the stuff in the yard.

shootnstarz

Master
    Heard an interesting theory from my neighbor whilst bitching about the drivers around here. With so many foreigners around now they bring their third world driving habits with them. I think that probably holds some water but most of the folks that tried to kill me Friday looked local, old white man in truck, young black dude in small SUV, young chick in little japwagon.

Maybe if the fines for "failure to yield" were equivalent to the fines for speeding the law enforcement business would pay a little more attention to the imbeciles that actually cause most of the wrecks. I know a few places right off hand they could make a fortune.

Rick

Gas Port

Master
    This sort of ties in to Sean's post about his Ex's.

Marriage.jpg

Attachments

• Marriage.jpg
      Marriage.jpg
      39.1 KB · Views: 137

MAXman

Master
    Da breeze, it's good for me. I'm getting a beautiful dog who is already house broke for cheap, and we hit it off instantly.

Shoot stars, I still hold that it's Texas and Louisiana plates that are the worse. Of course they may be locals for all I know, I see sonman unplanted from there on surface streets....though i do wish law enforcement would persue something other than speeding and dui's

Top Bottom