• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Who would give up there 17 round mags and all that firepower? That would be plum Glock unlike!!! AND you would'nt feel safe any more LOL

shootnstarz

Master
    Who would give up there 17 round mags and all that firepower? That would be plum Glock unlike!!! AND you would'nt feel safe any more LOL

Really, that's one of the main reasons I like them. They hold lots of bullets and I ain't that great of a pistol shot.

Rick

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter

Viking1204

Master
    http://www.musicliveshere.com/content/

A long weekend of partying listening to a lot of blue grass bands I've never heard of before but it's great music and a great time! Last year was my first year going and it's a mix of what I would call normal people and hippies all having a good time. I saw more dread locked white women than I ever thought was possible in one place!

Viking1204

Master
    It sure is lots of good music, it's a beautiful music park and for SpringFest they'll have bands playing on a few different stages at the same time, you just walk from stage to stage and enjoy the music and some cold refreshments and check out the "scenery"! Should be good this year with it falling in the middle of Spring Break!

TraderDan

Master
    WOW Sticker Shock at LOWES 2 x 3/8" T11 sidding & 12 2x4's = $100.30 siding was 28.00 and 2x4' cheap ones were 3.12 . A house would cost you 2 mill at these prices.

TraderDan

Master
    Yea, I walked in and asked them where the 98 cent 2x4"s were, they said, "Back in 1998 ! ole man!" :drum:

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    What a pain in the ass. I ordered a Lowrance Elite 7x Chirp fish finder having read that the Elite 7 Chirp was compatible with Navionics map uploads. Well guess what, the Elite 7x Chirp does not have a memory card slot or support custom map uploads but the Elite 7 Chirp does! So the only difference between the 2 is a flipping x, I thought it was just how different companies listed it. Some had the x some didn't. WTF Lowrance, you should make it more clear. Now I have to see how well EBay's "No Hassle Returns" work.

shootnstarz

Master
    I'm returning a $145 feebay purchase today. I bought what was listed as a headlight assembly for an 89 but what arrived was for an earlier model. The seller said they made two different assemblies in 89 (not true) but he's taking it back, after I eat the return Fed Ex fee.

Feebay and paypal's buyer protection is tops, at the expense of cheating some sellers. Have no fear buying from feebay if you pay with paypal.

Rick

Viking1204

Master
    Yeah luckily I paid with PayPal, their offering 12 months no interest right now on purchases over $500. I need to order the correct fish finder but will wait until I get the refund for the other. $200 more for the fish finder with a microSD card slot, seems a little excessive but the best deal I've seen on a chart plotting fish finder.

Top Bottom