• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    +1 for adblockplus

Famine

Master
    Alternately if you are using Internet Explorer from the toolbar at the top, click on Tools, Popup Blocker, Settings and at the bottom where it says blocking level click the pull down menu and select the level you want. You will likely need to add sites to the exclusion list that use Popups for legitimate reasons you can do that by copying and pasting the site link in to the allowed area at the top.

Stagman

Master
    I installed adblocker and I still have this problem, it started all at once so something got installed on two different computers. Here is a screen shot not only do I get pop up video ads in the bottom right corner screen, random words are highlighted blue and if you click on them it goes to an advertisement. This is not just a problem on this site, it's every site I go on.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      122.2 KB · Views: 115

Famine

Master
    I installed adblocker and I still have this problem, it started all at once so something got installed on two different computers. Here is a screen shot not only do I get pop up video ads in the bottom right corner screen, random words are highlighted blue and if you click on them it goes to an advertisement. This is not just a problem on this site, it's every site I go on.

Go to Malwarebytes.org and download the free version of Malwarebytes then scan your PC in the event you have adware installed. It will locate and remove most. Very good tool to have in your PC toolbox.

Droshki

Master

This kind of malware typically comes bundled with a flash update, or something similar. When you click through the install screens, you don't notice the preselected offer of free toolbar or some crap.

It may or may not show up on a virus scan. Im pretty sure that if you go into the add/remove programs area of control panel, you will see it and be able to remove it.

madeSICC88

Master
    I remembered why i dont buy junk food around my house, sitting on the couch and opened a bag of chips i picked up yesterday, just reached in the bag and its empty. i think ill have a salad for dinner haha.

Stagman

Master
    This kind of malware typically comes bundled with a flash update, or something similar. When you click through the install screens, you don't notice the preselected offer of free toolbar or some crap.

It may or may not show up on a virus scan. Im pretty sure that if you go into the add/remove programs area of control panel, you will see it and be able to remove it.

Everything highlighted blue come up "powered by Crush Arcade" so it must be something the kids did

Droshki

Master
    I really hate spring break.......god I just want them to all go away.

Spring break in PCB has taken a seriously bad turn over the last few years. Im glad Im outa there.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/crim...out-escalating-spring-break-violence-1.451914

PANAMA CITY BEACH — Bay County Sheriff’s deputy Barrett Jackson responded to shots fired at about 6 p.m. on Saturday.

He later arrested Marcus Fletcher, 20, of Huntsville, Ala. for the offense. Although he was bold enough to be contemptuous toward Jackson, he was drunk enough that he needed assistance to gain balance. Bay County Sheriff’s deputies found an empty magazine for the gun near Laketown Wharf Condominiums and .38 caliber handgun in a nearby mailbox.

The case was one of seven armed and dangerous reports BCSO encountered in the first 11 days of Spring Break and one of three firearms seized.

What has not changed is that the statistics during Spring Break continue to climb. There have been 936 people booked into Bay County Jail this Spring Break, 304 from BCSO, up from 135 in 2014. Last year, BCSO had one armed and dangerous case. Traffic stops were up to 479 from 353.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom