• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    You have to have an alert when ever your name is entered, don't you ! I was just going to say I havn't seen you post but will bet it will be soon now I typed your name. Ha Ha it's like a Bat Signal only with a hogs head.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    LOL here I am...no I am just watching TV, checking the trail cam cards. When I am at the lease I never check, to small a screen to do forums.

Viking1204

Master
    You have to have an alert when ever your name is entered, don't you ! I was just going to say I havn't seen you post but will bet it will be soon now I typed your name. Ha Ha it's like a Bat Signal only with a hogs head.

LMAO, Bat Signal with a hog's head, that's awesome!

Snow Bird

Master
    Went back to the DR today and there may be some more work to be done. Will know Fri. He put the lense (MS) back where it belongs but may still have to take it out and replace it. Have to see how my eye heals.

He did get the retna repaired and it looks fine now. I am having to use 4 diffrent drops in my eye up to 6 times a day. Needless to say no golf or shooting for awhile.

Thanks for all your well wishes and I will let you know how everything turns out and if he has to go back in again.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Went back to the DR today and there may be some more work to be done. Will know Fri. He put the lense (MS) back where it belongs but may still have to take it out and replace it. Have to see how my eye heals.

He did get the retna repaired and it looks fine now. I am having to use 4 diffrent drops in my eye up to 6 times a day. Needless to say no golf or shooting for awhile.

Thanks for all your well wishes and I will let you know how everything turns out and if he has to go back in again.

Sounds like u may have to take me up on a fishing trip! Glad to hear ur eyeight...

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I finally broke down and ordered a new 2 TB external HD today. My laptop HD and my 1TB desktop external HD are both pretty much full. Unfortunately, my camera takes such large photo's and videos, that they eat up available space in a heartbeat. Since I want to shoot some more videos soon, I needed to add more HD space.

Seanpcola

That brings up an interesting thing I discovered recently.

I admit that I quit studying and learning OSs 15 years ago when I got out of the computer business. Jump forward to a couple of years ago when my PC was on its last leg. I ran out and picked up a decent external HD and downloaded all of my photos, thousands of them.

So, I went to total Android systems because I just don't mess with computer stuff anymore other than email, forum surfing and video/audio viewing and listening.

I stopped at BestBuy one day and talked to the "expert", actually two of them. I asked if there was any way to view and transfer my photos on the portable HD to my Android tablet. They explained that I could not without an expensive setup to reformat files, etc. For some reason I didn't believe them. On the way out I went over to the computer accessories section and found a USB to the type of charging jack my tablet has (don't remember what that style connector is called). Got home, connected them and it works 100% perfectly. Cost of connector was less than $5.00.

I'm sure you tech guys know that but I couldn't find anything on line discussing the compatibility between the two file systems.

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea its pretty crazy how big photo and video files are now. We have a family Google drive account for my parents that we use to upload photos and videos so that they can have a place to keep up with each others lives and sometimes ill upload like 60sec videos and they are like 50-75mb. That's a lot of space for a video file that small and that's not even 1080 most the time.

TraderDan

Master
    any knowledge on which movie this thing may have came from?? looks kind of vampireish ??

Attachments

• IMG_6940.JPG
      IMG_6940.JPG
      91.9 KB · Views: 127
    • IMG_6942.JPG
      IMG_6942.JPG
      83.7 KB · Views: 125
    • IMG_6946.JPG
      IMG_6946.JPG
      92.1 KB · Views: 129

Idoono

Master
    I stopped at BestBuy one day and talked to the "expert"

Don't you know there are no real experts at a big box store. They are either sales people paid on commission or kids making spending money. :kev:

Idoono

Top Bottom